①⑤

THE crashing thunder sounded again.

'call her a slut one more time.', jeongguk said, 'i dare you.'

'how old are you anyway, man? batch of 1980?'

areum backed away from joshua when she felt a droplet of water on her arm.

'go to him. i don't give a fuck anymore.', joshua spat.

it now started to drizzle.

'i'd leave if i were you, wouldn't want my suit to get wet.', jeongguk voiced.

joshua grumbled shooting both of them a glare before heading back inside.

the clouds once again roared, commanding the rain to pour.

areum wanted to find shelter, but jeongguk halted her.

'you were a virgin?', he asked.

lighting bolted in the sky like a silent cracker.

'can we not talk about this?'

jeongguk pulled her by the hand.

'you are not going anywhere.'

areum whimpered, trying to get his fingers off her wrist.

jeongguk captured her other fist, pushing her against the rough wall.

'was i your first?'

his voice now volumes deeper.

areum sniffed, looking at the ground. she nodded her head, unable to face him.

'why didn't you tell me?', jeongguk runs a hand through his wet hair.

'i wanted to prove myself to you.', areum said, looking at jeongguk in the rain.

he asked her why, but areum remained silent.

both of them were soaked, barely able to see each other as they squinted through the wet droplets that stung their skin.

jeongguk kept both his palm flat on the wall beside areum's head, caging her.

'TELL ME WHY, AREUM!', he screamed.

'BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!', areum screamed back, 'I LIKE YOU AND YOU-'

'SHUT UP!', jeongguk roared.

areum fumed, with all her lung power, she yelled, 'MAKE ME!'

a trigger for all hell to break loose.

jeongguk bent down, pressing his lips to areum's. their lips parted, jeongguk plunged his tongue into areum's mouth, brutally claiming her lips as his.

hurriedly, they moved their mouths in synchronization with utmost fervour. areum gripped onto jeongguk's suit as he did her petite body, like this moment would vanish any second now and they'd have to go back to their deal.

her breathe had smoky undertones, cooled by his minty flavour and mixed in with the cool rain that made their bodies shiver. but that cold was overthrown by their hot kissing. not even for a moment did they run out of breath, igniting each other's fire with the very necessary oxygen.

they were weak, melting like butter in each other's hands. yet somehow stronger together.

jeongguk's hand went to cup her face on either side, placing numerous pecks on her smudged lips. areum closed her eyes, allowing jeongguk to do so.

they were breathing heavy. areum searched jeongguk's eyes as he tried to find words to say.

'i've wanted to do that for so long.', he whispered, wiping water off areum's cheek.

areum sniffed, hugging herself as she tried not to let her teeth chatter.

'let me take you home.', jeongguk said, lifting areum's chin up.

he stared into her eyes, 'my new home.'

areum just about agreed when jeongguk lifted her up, carrying her to the car so she wouldn't slip in her heels.

they turned on the car heater, a certain awkward silence accompanying the hot air that blew through the vents.

as they drove, jeongguk laced his fingers through areum's, bringing their hands up to his face, blowing hot air as he rubbed his thumb over her soft skin.

the soft pitter-patter of the calm drizzle soothed areum's raging feelings.

'what are you thinking about?', jeongguk asked her.

areum shifted in her seat.

'nothing.'

'you're okay?', he asked again.

areum nodded reassuringly, 'what are you thinking about?'

jeonguk bit his lip, guiltily.

he cocked his head, smirking at areum as if asking her if she really wanted to know.

'thinking about what your kink might be.'

areum's jaw dropped.

'i'm sorry.', jeongguk said, kissing her hand, 'but do you have any?'

areum's cheeks turned as red as her dress.

'i don't think so.'

she then turned to him, 'i bet you do.'

jeongguk tensed momentarily.

'no.', he said.

'i don't believe you.', areum argued, leaning over to him.

she brushed her lips faintly across his ear, 'tell me what you like.'

jeongguk squeezed the wheel, his knuckles almost turning white.

'areum, i will stop this car right here, right now and fuck you senseless.', he instructed, 'sit. back. down.'

areum listened to him, pouting.

that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

'i know what you're thinking, areum.', jeongguk warned without even looking at her.

'dom.', she mumbled under her breath.

jeongguk's eyes flashed.

'it's daddy to you.'

au

au. n.

i'm so alone :'(