②⓪

{double update! make sure you read part 19 first!}

HER reflection in the powder room mirror was bright. her cheeks glowed in happiness and her eyes shone in excitement.

she was done with high school and could move on with her life.

areum pulled out a tube of pink lipstick, smoothening it over her lips. she capped the tube when the door opened behind her. she gasped as she looked at the person through the reflection in the mirror.

he locked the door, chest moving up and down in breathlessness. he shrugged his jacket off, dropping it onto the quilted ottoman in the corner of the room.

areum gazed at him dreamily, as he literally ran over to her. it happened so fast, her breath hitching in her throat as jeongguk swooped in for a kiss.

it had been so long since their busy schedules allowed them to be together. their pent up frustration drove them to the brink.

jeongguk messily kissed areum, exploring every corner of her mouth as she did the same. his pelvis pushed into her as his hands squeezed her ass. areum whined in surprise, an electric jolt shooting through her body.

she fisted his hair, tugging at his roots, stimulating him over the edge. his hard on was pressed up against her, begging to be released.

she broke the kiss, admiring his reddened cheeks and dishevelled hair. he scoffed, gripping the back of her neck to bring his hungry lips to hers again.

areum unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear. she stroked his member as jeongguk hissed at the friction.

jeongguk picked her up with ease, pushing her back against the wall. her hoisted her legs over his shoulder, lifting her dress up.

his mouth immediately pressed onto the fabric of her panties. areum stifled a moan, her body squirming beneath his tight grip on her thighs.
jeongguk groaned, pushing her underwear to the side. his tongue lapped at her wetness in hurried strokes.

"you're so wet, princess."

her pushed his tongue into her opening, areum crying out in response. her hand gripped onto the hair on top of his head, lifting his head up to her. jeongguk gazed at her, an insatiable mien on his handsome face.

he licked his lips in response to her dazed expression. areum could've come undone just by the sight of him.

jeongguk then put her down pinning her waist to the wall. the girl looked up at him with big eyes, a pout in her lips.

he quirked his eyebrow, "what do you want areum? use your words, don't just look at me like that."

areum's eyes fell on a full length mirror situated in the corner of the room.
the man looked over his shoulder, smirking once he realised what she wanted.

"not going to use your words, princess?"

areum bit her lip, feeling too shy to voice her dirty thoughts.

"fine, so be it."

jeongguk moved her to stand in front of the mirror. he hiked her dress up, standing behind her, one hand gripping her neck, while the other intertwined with hers.

"i'm going to fuck you, and you're going to watch us in the mirror."

areum was too late to turn around and decline as jeongguk plunged into her. she jerked forward, gripping onto the frame of the mirror with a shriek escaping her lips.

jeongguk grunted, pulling her waist back to him, thrusting into her at a quick pace. he unintentionally tightened his grip at the sides of her neck, as his eyebrows crinkled in pleasure.

areum whimpered at the sensation, eyes fluttering close.

"keep your eyes open, princess. look how much you love this." he whispered, his hot breath fanning her ear.

areum forced her eyes open to see jeongguk staring at her through the mirror, dangerously. her mouth hung open, moans pouring out at every thrust. jeongguk panted, the hair on his forehead wet with sweat as he struggled to hold back his orgasm.

"do you see how good you look? you feel even better, princess."

tears rolled down areum's face as she pleaded, "please."

he thrusted into her with hard strokes, "please what?"

"p-please, daddy."

areum yelled in pleasure as she met him thrust for thrust, jeongguk fucking her into oblivion.

as they finished she caught a glimpse of them in the mirror- faces pink, bodies sticky, lips swollen and knuckles white.

it was the best sex they'd ever had. jeongguk delicately left a kiss on his girl's shoulder, stark contrast to how he was handling her just seconds ago.

_______________

"have you done this before?" areum asks as the guilty couple exit the powder room.

the two made sure they left nothing behind and hoped no one saw them. their wish came true, but the double handprint on the mirror told another story.

the tall man averted his eyes, pretending he hadn't heard the younger.

"i'll take that as a yes."

"it was in high school, a long, long, time ago!"

areum gasped, "you've been a horn dog all your life."

jeongguk stood in front of her with a serious expression, causing her to stop walking and listen.

"you just did the same thing, princess."

au

au. n.

hhhh i love you guys, thank you for supporting this book so so much!