①②

DO you remember when nari asked areum if she would have a problem with inviting the jeons over for dinner?
___________________

the wives sat on one side, the husbands sat at the opposing heads of the table and areum sat beside an empty chair.

'so, areum darling, tell me what your big prom plans are.', joy asked her as she unfolded her napkin.

passing the caesar salad to mr. jeon, areum happily replied.

'well, our prom theme is vintage this year... i bought a dress a couple of months ago- oh, aunt joy, you should see it! it's exquisite.'

'yeah and exorbitant.', mr, keum grumbled.

joy gasped, 'you must show me after dinner.'

'jeon, you remember senior prom?', areum's father smugly grinned at mr. jeon.

'i certainly do!', came a young voice from the hallway.

'oh jeongguk!', nari stood up, hugging the tall boy.

he kissed his mother on the cheek and went around to shake mr. keum's hand, before he sat down beside areum.
jeongguk smiled at her, ruffling her hair a little.

areum groaned, smoothening out her hair.

what kind of show is he trying to put on?

'you look exhausted, son.'

even though he was smiling adorably, still wearing his tight white shirt and black slacks, looking like a snack-

sorry, looking like a meal,

no, looking like a buffet,

my bad, looking like a whole god damn gourmet restaurant food display,

you could still discover his under-eye bags and fatigued slumped shoulders.

'ah, it was a rough day. they're not very nice to the newcomers.'

areum was still mad about the stunt he just pulled.

first he eats me out in my bedroom and now he ruffles my hair in front of the family?

as the adults conversed, areum thought long and hard.

hard...

areum's eyes widened.

idea!

just as he opened up his napkin to place on his lap, areum's hand dived to his crotch.
the napkin hit his thighs and areum's fingers cupped around jeongguk's bulge.

he inhaled sharply, gazing at areum with dark, hooded eyes.

'tell us about your rough day.', areum encouraged jeongguk as she started moving her hand under the table.

'uh, well, a meeting was h-held and they didn't let me t-take part in the discussion, all i did today was get random people coffee, which is honestly-', jeongguk stopped speaking and he shut his eyes.

areum's deft fingers quietly undid his belt, releasing his throbbing penis.

'baby, are you okay?', joy asked.

'yeah, yeah, i just blacked out for a second. anyway, that's just, it's not even my job so! what's up? what were you guys talking about?', jeongguk squeaked.

the whole table looked at him strangely as he tried not to squirm in his seat.

areum pumped his member torturously slow as she watched him fall prey to her hand.

'well, we were just talking about prom.', nari said, 'jeongguk, your mother told me they asked you to chaperone?'

areum circled her thumb over jeongguk's sensitive tip, making him bite his lip till it turned red.

'uh, yeah. but i don't feel like going back to school, plus i'll probably be cooped up at work this entire weekend.'

'areum you didn't tell me the good part!', joy exclaimed, 'who's the lucky boy?'

at this jeongguk sat up straighter.

'oh, um, no one, i'm going with joshua.', areum shrugged.

jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

'that little boyfriend of yours?', mr. keum asked in disgust.

jeongguk's hand immediately pushed areum's away.

'ex!', areum said giving her father a stare.

'what time is he coming by to pick you up? i've to go buy film for the camera!', nari excitedly spoke.

by now jeongguk had buttoned his pants and flipped his mood.

'maybe i will be chaperoning after all.', jeongguk said, looked down at the floor.

he suddenly looked up with a fake smile, 'someone will have to look after areum and her boyfriend!'

'that's a good idea.', mr keum patted jeongguk's back.

'now if you'll excuse me, i have to go. i'm so exhausted. thank you for dinner mr. and mrs. keum.', jeongguk said without a smile.

'you haven't touched your food.', mr. jeon said.

but jeongguk left the room quickly, slowing down just to give areum a look.
it was unrecognisable, she didn't know what it meant.

___________________

and so for the next few days, areum didn't see jeongguk at all. hopefully, he was cooped up with some criminal cases to asses instead of watching her this friday night.

 hopefully, he was cooped up with some criminal cases to asses instead of watching her this friday night

au. n

ok ok not to brag but like y'all are going LOVE what i have planned