Skin.

I exit the bar, emotions churning in my stomach as tears blur my sacred vision. Of course it would be Andy, who else would it fucking be? I turn and walk down the dark alleyway, sniffling as I hold back the tears. So stupid, I still have feelings for him, I'm pathetic. That little spark of hope I had, gone. Shattered into several, sharp shards. I hug my jacket tightly against my chest as a hard patter of footsteps becomes louder and louder. 

"Go away!" I shout with a sneer, turning around. Andy stops right behind me, his eyes puffy and red. "Ever..." 

"I said go away!" I repeat, taking those few seconds of silence to catch my breath.

"Ever... I'm sorry," Andy croaks, his voice hoarse and weak. He stretched his arm out to touch my shoulder, I turn my shoulder away and stare at him. His blue eyes filled with hurt, sadness and heartbreak. 

Never have I seen Andy this distraught in the period of time that I've known him. 

I take a breath, folding my arms over my chest as the chilly wind flows. "Andy, I don't... You looked so happy with her... I'm sorry I interfered between you two"

"She's nothing like you," Andy states, "Nothing. She didn't make me feel the way i did when I was with you." 

Do he really mean it? Or is this all an act? I'm not sure, I mean he does look really hurt... Scout must've broken up with him... yeah, this is just an act. 

There's a few heavy moments of silence before Andy speaks again, "I missed you Ever, hell I fucking need you." He looks up at the starry sky, I follow his line of sight. 

I squeeze my eyes shut and take a quick breath, I approach Andy and wrap my arms around his torso.

"I missed you too," I say, Andy looks at me with a smile, kissing my forehead with his arms cascading my small figure. 

* * *

Author's Note: I'm sorry I haven't updated in like ten millions years, I've just haven't really had any inspiration nor time for writing with school getting in the way of everything again. But, I do plan to continue, it's just going to be on a hiatus-type thing for  awhile until I get my shit together. 

I apologize in advance if this chapter is shitty.