Skyway Avenue,

Author's Note:

First off, I, from the bottom of my heart, apologize for not updating this story since October. I guess I've just been really busy and a lazy lil shit but I'll try to update as often as I can, and you can hold me against those words! Secondly, I also have another BVB fanfiction that has pretty slow updates as well called "Under A Black Veil." (honestly i think that story just took me away from this one..).

Anyways, enough blabbering ... on with the story - toodles!

-

"It's been too long since I've seen your face," Andy murmurs, brushing his fingers through my hair as I rest my head on his shoulder. I ended up going back with him to his hotel, he had a minuet amount of time "alone" before he was to catch another flight to play another show in Denver.

"You're still as beautiful as the day I met you,"

"Andy we were like, five when we first met,"

"Maybe so. But you were still the prettiest girl in the grade," He argues. I felt my cheeks flush with warmth. I still wasn't used to this "affection" deal..

It's been a while. I haven't been in another relationship since Andy, no-one could really fill the gap in my soul - It would only be temporary anyway. Andy's always be the one that I knew I could ever love and trust, like we were soul-mates.

"When do you go?"

"It doesn't matter. Right now I'm spending time with you and only you,"

I guess something's never change. He's still the same stubborn bastard he was all those years ago. Stubborn and selfless.

There was serenity for a little while; only the sound of our breathing and hearts beating as one. I snuggle closer into Andy, adjusting my slouched position and wrap my arms around his skinny waist. He cups my cheek and gently strokes his thumb across my cheekbones, he leans in and settles for a kiss on the forehead, making my stomach churn with excitement... at least I hope.

I could get used to this... snuggling in Andy's arms, falling asleep and being showered with kisses. This would most definitely be okay!

Andy's phone beings to vibrate in his pocket, he pulls it out and presses it against his ear, gnawing the outer layer of his lips. Discretely, I tilt my head and place a soft kiss against the corner of him mouth.

"Really? ... Okay but Jon!... Fine, I'll see you in five," Andy growls, skimming him phone across the room. He looks pissed.

"A-Andy?"

"We have to go, I'm so sorry Ever. We need to catch an earlier than anticipated fight,"

I sigh, pulling myself away from him and resting my head against the bed-head as Andy's legs dangled over the edge. His suitcase stood propped up against the wall closest to the door, over-filled with clothes and probably other things. This must suck, getting comfortable and then having to go on yet again another flight. He doesn't get enough credit, honestly.

"Hey, it's okay. I mean, I'll see be here... Well not here exactly but at my apartment... Wait, do you know where I live?" I blabber.

"Who do you think sent you that jacket?" I could hear his smile in the sentence as he stood up and stretched.

My mouth hangs wide. Wait what?!

"Don't act so surprised, honestly Ever. It's as if you thought I've forgotten about you after all these years. Enough talk, you need to go and I need to get ready -"

I shuffle across the bed on my knees, while kneeling I straighten my back and cup Andy's cheeks. Pushing his face closer to mine as I connect my mouth with his.

"You better fucking miss me,"

"I miss you already," He smiles, his eyes shimmering with that sparkle that I saw in him when we were young. Young, stupid and Naive - thinking the entire world was ours to own... Well it is now.