Episode II

After Winston's visit Elizabeth started to walk to Philip's sitting room with the news, she carried Anne in her arms, and Charles followed behind. Anne had Philip's Blonde hair, so it sparkled in the light. Philip heard someone knocking on his sitting room. He just started changing his clothes. He wanted to go to a dinner  with Mike. 'Come in' he said. Elizabeth came in. Elizabeth covered the children's eyes, "Charles, take your sister down to nanny please.." she smiled at them as they went. Elizabeth sat down on one of the lounge chairs, "I have news" she slightly smiled. 'Tell me.' Philip stood in front of her and smiled. "First you'll be able to fly, Of course by the power of Winston" she rolled her eyes, "and second, well honestly there is no second" she laughed, stood up and kissed him. Philip hit his arms around her waist and gave her a small kiss on her neck. 'Shall I cancel my appointment?' He whispered. "You don't have to, I could always come" she smiled, "But Of course I don't have to if you don't walk me to" she looked out of the window for a moment. He smiled. 'It isn't important, so shall I cancel? Or shall I ask Mike to bring his wife also?' Philip was proud of himself and waited for her answer... 
"That would be fine, where is this dinner?" She asked, looking at him, her head slightly tilted to the right. 'That's a surprise. Go change your clothes if you want, darling.' He smiled wide with his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Elizabeth walked out happily. She lakes down the hall a little bit her her room, which was connected to Philip. Her maid helped her get into her green dress. The maid had to tell Elizabeth to squeeze her stomach so she could get into the dress, finally they got the dress zipped. Elizabeth made her way to the front door and waited to Philip.
There she was in her beautiful green dress. The one Philip loves. You look so gorgeous in that dress.' Philip said while he smiled. He put his arm in his side, so she could pass through her arm. They walked to their driver and Philip asked him to go to Ognisko's. They left Buckingham Palace behind them...