Episode IX

Elizabeth was in a dress that had the countries flower on it, so she had a white dress with pink flowers on it, a hat with the flower as well and a white handbag, "Are you ready?" She asked. 'I'm ready.' Philip said. Dressed in his white costume with all his medals on it. He smiled and followed Elizabeth out of the plane. Elizabeth put on a smiled and waved to the 'circus' as the 'dancing bears' exited the plane. She glanced behind her at Philip behind her, smirking. Philip smirked back and waved to the 'circus'. He wanted to face this and make the best of it! "Here we go.." she said, as they approached the white platform, with two chairs, one for Elizabeth and the other for Philip. Philip sat down on the chair and looked at his wife. When she said: 'My husband and I' he smiled wide and looked around. Hoping that everyone have seen it. Elizabeth took a deep breath, "My Husband and I are dearly touched by all whom have welcomed us here today, and are settling in very well so far. We are very grateful for everything Jamaica has provided for us, and keeps a special place in our hearts as well" she smirks, as she took a seat down next to Philip. Philip gave Elizabeth a smirk when she sat down next to him. He hold her hand in his. Elizabeth smiled, "That went quick.." she said, as her thumb rubbed his hand, as she watched the parade walk on the dusty, dirt streets. Philip had a quick look on Elizabeth her thumb rubbering his hand. He smiled and thought about them. About their marriage, what he has to do to make it work. And I could work. He only has to complain less more. That would be his goal for now. Martin had come over and told them it was time to go to the house they'd be staying in, so Elizabeth started to walk to the car, waiting for Philip. Philip followed Elizabeth to the car when his hand gently tickled her shoulder. He smirked and got into the car.  She smiled, as they drove to the house, "Have you been here before?" She asked, curious. 'No, I haven't been here before.' Philip said while he inspected the house. 'What is the most beautiful of it? The sitting room? Or the bedroom?' He said with a smirk. "The bedroom is much more cozy than Buckingham.." she suggested, not catching onto Philip's pesky joke. 'I feel really sleepy right now.' Philip said while he stood in front of the bed and leaned on it. He smirked and looked Elizabeth into her eyes. "I could use a nap as well.." he yawned a little bit, and glanced at him. 'That's nice to hear.' He took her hand and pulled her on the bed. Then he put one foot on the bed followed by his other. With his free hand he switched off the light.