Episode VII

Philip was playing with Charles and Anne when he remembered that he really has to pack. He stood up and walked to his room. 'Where are you going?' Charles asked before he even could leave the room. Het get on his knees in front of his two childeren. 'I'm going to pack for the tour Mama and I are going to make. We are going away for five months.' Philip hated to say that to Charles. Of course he was happy to be alone with his wife, but his kids are part of his life also and he want to see them growing up. When he leaved with a hug and a kiss to his two kids he nearly clashed at the exit against Elizabeth. "Goodness" she smiled and wiggles her way through the gaps o she could say goodbye to the children, "alors où va maman?" Elizabeth said, getting into her knees to reach her height in French she said: So where is mummy going? , in French, she wanted to test their French. 'Un tour' both children responded, and they said: a tour. "Very good! Mummy is going to miss you so much.." she hugged them tight and closed her eyes. "Take care of yourself and your sister Charles" she smiled and kissed both of their foreheads and stood up, walking out, sitting on a chair in Philip's room, but suddenly got up, "I have to make a phone call, I'll be back" she said, going to her room, and closed the doors that connects their room. She dialed Porchey's number, praying for an answer. 'Oh hello, Elizabeth. How are you?' Porchey asked while Philip was packing his stuff. A package of black costumes and further on some shirts, pants, jackets and shoes. While he was packing he thought about the tour. About the time he maby shall have with Elizabeth and for himself. In the other rooms he softly heard Elizabeth calling with someone. It might be porchey. "Hello. Good, how are you?" She asked back, with a smile on her face, looking through the crack of the door at Philip. "I'm fine, thank you! Why are you calling?" He asked looking at the bathroom for his fiance.
"I just wanted to let you know Philip and I are going on a trip for 5 months, a world tour. Be sure to take care of the horses and try to check in on them?" She asked, actually having somebody talk to her made her blush. Elizabeth had just made something up to say, she just wanted to hear his voice. 'Yeah. That's no problem. Enjoy your trip!' Porchey said and hang up. Philip came into her room and leaned against the door. She hung up as well and looked at Philip, "All ready then?" She asked as she looked at her watch, it was 9:15. 'I'm ready' he said and kissed his wife forhead. Then he walked away again. Elizabeth had her maid take down her luggage to the car. Elizabeth also put her coat and hat on, a dark blue coat with a dark blue hat and black heels. She didn't understand why Philip left all of s sudden, but she walked into his room, "Are you Alright?" She asked. 'Well, I don't feel fantastic because of the tour. But I don't know why I'm not alright.' Philip said absent. He turned his head to Elizabeth and said slowly: 'That's all, darling. That's all.' "Oh, well..I hope you feel better..but we have to go.." she said, smiling slightly. 'Let's go! Philip said. He walked to the car and sat down. He was thinking about the things he said. He didn't feel fantastic because of Porchey. The way Elizabeth spoke to him was annoying. There was something inside him what irritates him while she speaks to him. Elizabeth walked down to the car and got inside, crossing her legs and arms, Looking up at the windshield. Philip saw from the corner of his eye that Elizabeth came into the car and leaned his head against the headrest. He looked straight in front him through the window. He had no sense to talk with Elizabeth. He could only imagine the way Elizabeth had spoken against Porcey. As she was in love.
Elizabeth smiled to the people, but her smile slowly faded when she saw Philip, "Darling, if there's something else bothering you, tell me, because it's not just the trip, I can tell.." she said. 'You're right.' Philip slowly said. 'It's Porchey. The way you talk to him. It looks like if you fell in love with him. Or maybe you still love him. It makes me jealous. We can conclude an agreement. Or talk about it. I want to be able to let this rest and just lead a normal life. Also for Charles and Anne.' Philip stared at her with a small smile. "I know that, but Porchey is like a brother to me, the brother I never had because quite frankly, I don't even have the sister I had 5 years ago.." she said, looking out her window. Philip took her hand and stroke it. 'I'm sorry. I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me. I'll try to be less grumpy this tour and enjoy the time we can have with ourselfs.' He pulled her into his arms.