Episode IV

Elizabeth opened her eyes to find her eyes blinded by the morning light. She was tangled in the sheets with Philip, as she laid her head on his stomach, a knock on the door came, and she pretended to be asleep hoping Philip would get the door, at the door it was her maid, waking her up at 5:45 am, which was far to early. Philip heard a knock on the door and he slowly opened his eyes. He felt a head on his stomach and smiled. He turned around and gave his wife a kiss. Then he stood up and opened the door. Elizabeth's maid stood in front of it. He had a look at Elizabeth and then let the maid in. Elizabeth sucked up her tiredness and opened her eyes. "Oh-I've woken up in this bed.." she smiled, her voice tired and raspy.She covered herself with her robe, then put it on. She walked over to the maid, and went behind the room divider, a folding up wall that Elizabeth used when she changed. She got into a normal outfit, a navy blue pleaded skirt that went to her knees, a white button up shirt that was tucked into her skirt, a navy blue sweater, two strings of pearls, skin colored stockings on her legs and white heels, 4 inch heel of course, she walked back out until her maid whispered in her ear: The Prime minister is already here, it's urgent, he says. 'Yeah, you woken up in my bed.' Philip said with a big smile. She walked, dressed and all, out of the room and watched at her. He started with his dresser to dress himself up. A white shirt, black pants and a associated jacket. His pair of shoes his shoes were polished and glittered in the sunlight. He asked his dresser to tell Elizabeth that he is out for a flight. Whistling he walked out of Buckingham Palace straight to the royal flight base.