Episode III

"I'm actually quite excited" she said with a smile as cameras tried to take pictures of them inside of the car, she blocked the flashes with her hand, so her eyes could actually see straight. Philip didn't block the flashes with his hand, so he could secretly watch to his wife. The driver noticed that they were arrived, and Philip went out. He put his arm in his side and Elizabeth passed through hers. That was the way they walked into Ognisko's.

Mike and his wife, Eileen, were sitting by the table that Philip and Mike had reserved for tonight. It was small table with light green velvet bench and 2 wooden chairs with the same light green adornment. Philip knew that Elizabeth loves sitting on the bench so he drew a chair back and sat down. Eileen sat next to Elizabeth and in front of her husband Mike, who sat next to Philip. "It's a pleasure Mrs Parker, that is if you'd allow me to call you that..?" She smiled, wiped her mouth with a napkin and sipped a little sip of wine. Elizabeth glanced over at Philip as her heels that she was wearing gently tickled his ankles, and she looked back over to Eileen, waiting for an answer. Elizabeth her heels gently tickled Philip his ankle and Philip looked up, smiled to her for a moment and then looked back over to Mike. Mike was staring at the waitresses until Eileen give him a kick under the table. Mike popped up all in one. He screamed. Eileen gave him a deadly look and Philip looked at Elizabeth. His eyes told Lilibeth that it was time to go. Elizabeth slightly nodded, and cleared her throat, "I believe it's time for us to go, You two have a good night" she gave them a fake smile and started to walk to the car, in front of Philip. Her heels clicked along the pavement and her ring shined in the moonlight, as she waited for the car to come along the sidewalk. Elizabeth waited for the car to come along the sidewalk. Philip went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Then he gave her a little kiss on her neck. The car came along the sidewalk and they stepped into.  During their trip home Philip picked up Elizabeth her hand and smiled at her. 'Do you have plans tonight?  Or can we make it an evening with only us?' He smiled while he blocked the flashes with his hand. "It all depends, what would we do?" She said with a slight smile-smirk. She crossed her legs and looked outside, yet again covering her eyes from the flashes with her hands, but soon the paparazzi stopped and they were left in peace. The car stopped and Elizabeth went out. Philip looked at her from a small distance and saw that she changed. 'You changed a bit.' He said. 'You look taller and more beautiful.' Philip looked at her while they walked into Buckingham Palace. 'I have two things I can do. One I can get stilts to reach the height of my new, tall women. Or -' he stopped for a moment. 'Or she can get on het knees.' They arrived by their bedroom, where their maids waited for them to dress them down, but Philip send them away waiting for an answer... Elizabeth smiled, and had her maid come back so she could  change her. She slipped her green dress off and her maid slipped on the plain, long, white nightgown, but during the time of changing her under garments remained on. She walked passed Philip, got into bed and started to read a book, "Maybe the stilts" she smiled as she read her book. Philip looked at her, while she get into the bed with her book. His dresser dressed him down. On his tiptoes he walked to Elizabeth her bed en jumped into. With his free hand he switched off the light...