Episode V

Elizabeth nodded and went down to the sitting room. The only thing that was heard from the room was Elizabeth slightly yelling, "What do you mean a world tour?! There is no way we can do it, I have children, I can't leave them for 5 months.." she exclaimed, but Winston convinced her.

Elizabeth rode over to the royal flight base. She watched as Philip's plane soared in the sky, she never liked the flying idea, especially him driving, but she let him. She waited outside on the car, her hands interlaced.
Philip looked a moment down and saw a royal car coming up the base. He made a looping (without permission) and put the aircraft on the ground. He went out and walked in his wide overall and put his glasses on his head. He saw that Elizabeth went out of the car and step forward to him.
"Philip, I'm not sure if you'll like the news but, Winston has us on a flight to Jamaica at 10 tonight for a world tour, 5 months..obviously we were clueless but all our clothing makers and the house staff knew.." she said, sighing as she looked up at him. Five months?' Philip screamed. 'Were do we have to go to? The whole world? But I can not live five months without our childeren. And can not live without us. Why gave the gourvernment no clue or no announcement? Five months are very long, don't you think also?' He looked at her and tried to delay the tour... "It isn't possible, so I suggest we go home, spend time with the children, pack and get on with it, I'm going with you so there will be us, just not...fully us.." she said, trying to get him to stop flying and get into the car, "it will be good for us to get out of the palace, we'll be going to Jamaica, Bermuda, Antarctica, Australia, Africa, and most commonwealth countries..you realize I have over 50 countries in my power and some feel neglected..?" She asked, crossing her arms and stood in front of him, she wasn't cross, but she knew she had to do this. Philip knew that Elizabeth wanted that he stopped flying for today, so he get on with it. 'Fine.' he muttered. 'I get changed in a few minutes.' Philip walked away and put on his black pants, jacket and his white shirt. After that he put his shining shoes on. He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror. As far as you could call it a mirror, it was a small piece of glass with a some black spots. He cumbed his hair and then walked to the car. Knowing he would not be able to fly five months and to live another five months witout his children.
Elizabeth went back in the car and put her head in her hands, she sighed. Then thought about Porchey and smiled. She waited for Philip, obviously Elizabeth was in a bit of distress, she kept on looking out of the window on her side, she really hoped Philip would see her in such a state, but she wasn't sure if he would.