Chapter 6

~Oikawa's POV~

"P-please, don't tell me what you were p-planning to do", Iwaizumi said shakily.

I felt trapped. There was no way out from this situation. I was shaking terribly, my breath was raspy, I felt like I was suffocating all over again.

"Let's go to a different ro-", I was suddenly cut off. "Who the hell gave you THE RIGHT TO TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE JUST LIKE THAT!? WORST YET, YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO LEAVE THIS PLACE TO GET HELP AND YOU WERE DECIDING ON HOW TO TAKE YOUR LIFE AWAY?!", Iwaizumi said, angrily yet on the verge to tears.

I stood there, unable to move. 'He's right", I thought. 'What gave me the audacity to do something so selfish, yet, who would it hurt?'.

A tear fled down my cheek, hitting the floor. "I'll be off", turning around, leaving Iwaizumi in the room, not turning back.

"Oi, Trashykawa....where do you think you're going? Get back here and explain to me what this is", he said annoyingly.

I stopped in my tracks, angry. I took a deep breath, calming myself so that I wouldn't lash out. I began walking again until Iwaizumi kept speaking, intimidating me to speak. 'I had enough', I thought.

I turned around quickly, getting ready to yell. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO GET INTO MY BUSINESS, TO THINK THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH. I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE YELLING AND INSULTING ME. I REALLY DIDN'T WANNA  YELL AT YOU BUT DID YOU REALLY GIVE ME A CHOICE?", I yelled, regaining my breath after I was done.

Iwaizumi looked shocked, not saying  word, staring into my eyes with sadness and anger. Tears ran down my face. "I'll be leaving now, you can go if you're tired of me, have a nice life", I said, broken at the words I said.

I quickly walked out the room. I began running once I reached the Kingdoms gate. I needed to find the place, the place that I've been running away from all these years. My safe place.

I stopped suddenly. I forgot where it was. I can't believe that I had forgotten such an important place. I started shaking, falling down on my knees with my hands covering my face, I heard a loud voice calling out to me.

Iwaizumi quickly came running to my aid. When he finally reached me he stopped and tried regaining his breath from the long run.

Before Iwaizumi could say a thing, I quickly got up from my knees and started crying on his shoulders. Iwaizumi looked surprised but then gave off a sad look, embracing me tightly, pulling me closer.

We both collapsed to the ground and sat there, me crying while him comforting me, for what felt like a long time.

I pulled back from Iwaizumi's shoulder, not letting go from his waist though. From far away it looked as though Iwaizumi was the tall one out of the two.

It hurt to look up at Iwaizumi, both my neck and my mistake that went on in the room.

"I'm sorry, I just felt as though I couldn't take it anymore and since that I had no one anymore, I felt that no one would even worry nor miss me. So I thought, what was the point anymore than?", I said.

"Thankfully, I guess, I stopped before I could actually try to do anything about it and thought of someone from my past. Someone that I had loved since the day we had met which what felt like ages ago. I wish I knew where he went through". I took a deep breath before finishing my final thoughts.

"It's a shame that I hadn't seen him but, I'm glad I met you Iwa-chan", I finished with a smile.

Iwaizumi looked touched. "Me too, you trash bin", he smiled. I blushed while giggling a little.