Epilogue

Over the years, Iwaizumi manages to create a large village, far away from the Aobajohsai Kingdom, and provide for the people that he had promised to take care of.

Iwaizumi would have a smile on his face throughout everyday, always there to help everyone when they needed it.

He was considered their King. At the end of the day, he would be sad and depressed. He would be forced to be alone by his own mental state. 

He didn't know exactly how long he could keep up this act for but he had no choice. That was what he told himself at least.

Oikawa was the only one that was driving him to be where he was now. Iwaizumi wanted everything to end, he wanted to end his suffering.

It has been a few years since the incident but, that moment never left Iwaizumi. He never forgot the feeling during that day.

He may have never forgotten about the feeling but there were also good memories that passed his mind here and there.

Like how they would cuddle together when they both went to sleep, or how Oikawa made surprise breakfast's for him in the morning, and even those kisses. Oh, how Iwaizumi missed all of the memories and how much he wanted Oikawa back.

He lost the sense of happiness since Oikawa's passing. He held onto this mask that he made up for others happiness. 

One day, Iwaizumi was talking with the children. He was telling fairy tales.

One fairy tale caught the children's attention. Except, this wasn't a fairy tale, but a true story. Iwaizumi spread Oikawa's story.

Not only Oikawa's story, but their story. He told them how loving Oikawa was, how protective and brave, but most importantly, how much Oikawa had done for everyone. Especially for Iwaizumi.

After Iwaizumi's fairy tale session, or so he called it, he decided to have time for himself. He walked down to the nearby lake. He would watch a million sunsets and even sunrises by the lake but, this sunset was different.

He sat down on a cold hard rock, enjoying the view. He had a sad look on his face, remembering how they both would watch the sun go down together.

Iwaizumi decided that this was too much for his heart to handle at the moment and got up from his rock.

He quickly turned around until a mysterious stranger appeared from behind. "C-can I help you?", Iwaizumi asked, rubbing his temples a quick second.

"I-is it really you", the stranger asked in disbelief, Iwaizumi was confused and asked if there was anything wrong. Iwaizumi didn't think that he had seen this person before around the village.

The stranger stepped closer and cupped Iwaizumi's face. "W-what are you doing, sir? Could you please step back", Iwaizumi felt uncomfortable.

The stranger pulled Iwaizumi into an embrace, holding him tightly with tears spilling. "Are you okay?", Iwaizumi felt a sudden feeling of concern.

"I've been trying to find you over these years and I finally found you", the stranger choked out. Iwaizumi felt as though he knew this person, yet he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Who're you", Iwaizumi asked, shaking. The stranger looked up at Iwaizumi, staring at with a sad smile.

'It can't be', Iwaizumi thought. "O-Oikawa? Is that you", Iwaizumi asked, shaking more than before.

His breathing had gone heavy. The stranger took a step back. Iwaizumi saw beautiful red ruby eyes with the pointiest of horns but with the most beautiful almond colour.

Iwaizumi stopped breathing. "I-it's you!", Iwaizumi sprung up and pulled Oikawa in an embrace. They both  were crying into each others shoulders.

They pulled away and they both gave into a kiss. After the reunion between the two, Iwaizumi led Oikawa to the Kingdom. Oikawa saw a large group of people and the beauty between one another.

His people noticed and they all stopped everything. They crowded King Oikawa and gave their sincere apologies. Oikawa accepted and promised to do whatever it took to keep his people safe, especially his lover.

Iwaizumi was no longer King Iwaizumi, but the second King Oikawa, more or less like a Queen but, let's not discuss this now.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi were a happy couple, they were the happiest they have ever been.

Oikawa would never tell the painful experience it took to be in this world. Oikawa may seem like the Devil, but there was something down below that was worse than him. If it wasn't for his people and Iwaizumi, who were the only thing driving him to come back.

Oikawa decided to forget it and live his life the way he wanted to now. 

Oikawa was happy that he was now living with his husband and ruling over his own Kingdom, this time a village.

After the day was over, the two had gotten into their home, ready for bed. They slept next to each other, cuddling. Oikawa being the little spoon and Iwaizumi being the big spoon.

"Toru?", Iwaizumi asked. Oikawa shifted, facing Iwaizumi.

"Yes, Hajime?", Oikawa replied.

"Promise me that you won't leave. I can't face the feeling that you would never show up again", Iwaizumi began to tear up. Oikawa cupped Iwaizumi's cheeks, giving Iwaizumi an eskimo kiss.

"I promise", Oikawa pushed his lips against Iwaizumi's.

They say that the two Kings would live on within everyone's hearts. That day, the arrival of King Oikawa, would go down in history and their stories would be told throughout the world and their undying memories and love....

would always be remembered.

The end

~Ryosuke🌸