12-Chapter Twelve

Kendall sat across from me swirling round and round in my swivel chair. He loved sitting in it and playing like a kid. I didn't mind. When he was around at least I could have some playful banter and be flirted with. It's been weeks since any guy has flirted with me besides Ken. 

I never usually had a problem finding a hook up anywhere, but here it was so hard. There wasn't a single gay club or bar in this town. People were conservative. Which is also a reason why I kept my work so private. 

I tapped a pen against a sheet of paper running through my paperwork. I sat on my bed, just across from Kendall catching up on some work I missed. 

"I'm bored." Ken said hopping out of the chair and over to me.

I looked back down the files. "Then leave." I said simply.

Ken pouted. He slipped onto the bed and nuzzled his head into my neck. "I don't want to leave." He said. He snaked his hand up my thin white shirt. I let him caress me for a moment, but only because I was so horny to even realize what was going on.  

I yanked his hand away. "I'm not having sex with you." I said.

He huffed. "Come on David." He whined. His hand  went over my lower abs again. "Pweaasee!"

The doorbell rang. I lifted my head up at my bedroom door, wondering who it could be. Maya wasn't going to be back for another two hours, and I wasn't expect anyone. I pursed my lips standing up from the bed.

Ken huffed loudly. "I'll get it." He said jumping up.

I watched him rush out of my room. I felt like rolling my eyes. That man never quit. 

I set the papers on the dresser and headed downstairs. I smoothed my hair back with my fingers on my way down, making myself look a little more put together. When I got downstairs, and walked to the front door I peeked outside. 

"Will?" I said standing beside Ken. I forgot that he usually dropped by in the afternoons. I smiled down at him, suppressing the feeling of a knot welling in my stomach. Just seeing him made aching tensions grow in my chest. "What can I help you with?" 

Will looked up at me with wide eyes and a flushed face. His gaze stayed on me for a few moments, saying nothing. He looked shocked and confused at the same time. I didn't know whether to be worried or not. 

Maybe he remembered the night before? I assumed he forgot, because he drank so much. 

"U-Uhh." Will started. His cheeks started to turn even more red. It even spread up his ears. He looked like his head was about to explode off.

"Why don't you come inside?" Kendall suggested. "We can all chat."

Will shook his head furiously. "N-N-No!" he said stepping back. "I've g-got to g-o actually."

I raised my eyebrows. Go? But he came here obviously wanting to ask me something. What changed?

"Alright." I said. "I'll see you another time then."

Will nodded then quickly turned around stuffed his hands in his pockets and then walked off. 

I chewed on my lip. What the hell was that? 

My eyes looked over Will's ass as he walked away. I thought back to when I was hovering over him. His arms wrapping around my neck... Kendall turned and looked at me. He raised his eyebrows at me, examining my face.

I looked over at him. "What?" I said closing the door. 

He crossed his arms. "Nothing." He said looking down, his voice was a little more dull. I looked closer at him. His eyes, they weren't as wide as they usually were. His lips weren't pulled into a smile. He looked...sad. I don't think I've ever seen Ken sad.

Kendall looked back up at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let's cuddle on the couch." He said.

I pushed him away again. "I have work to do." I said.

Ken pouted. I headed towards the kitchen to grab a beer to drink. "I'm guessing you don't get laid a lot?" He said following me to the kitchen.

"I just don't sleep with people who work for me." I said. I went to the fridge and pulled on the handle. I grabbed a can of beer and popped the can open.

He sat his arms on the counter across from me giving me a glare. "Are you sure it's because I work for you?" He asked. "Or is it because of that eighteen year old outside?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Will?" I questioned then took a sip.

Was Ken....Jealous? I could see it in his eyes. He looked hurt and angry. But why? We weren't a thing. But then again, maybe in his head we were. Ken was sort of possessive with me. Even if a woman glanced my way he'd go all crazy. I always assumed it was a harmless crush though.  

"So I'm not young enough huh?" Ken said. 

I wanted to roll my eyes at his dumb dramatics. "Would you calm down?" I said. "The kid is straight anyway." 

He smirked, let out a little chuckle at that comment. I raised my eyebrows. What was he laughing at? 

Ken finally stopped, giving me a straight face. "I thought that was a joke." He said.

"You thought what was a joke?" I asked.

Kendall furrowed his eyebrows with confusion. "You don't know?" He said. I was growing more and more curious. What was he talking about?

"Know what?" I said.

"About Will," He said. "He's one of my most enthusiastic fans."

I was registering what he just said. Maybe I heard it wrong. I leaned a little more forward. "Fan?" I said.

He smiled. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"We have sex." He said. "A lot"

My eyebrows furrowed. He had to be lying right? Will wouldn't... I mean, would he? It wasn't like I knew him that well. 

I blushed thinking about Will and Ken in that position together. I bit my lip starting to feel a little jealousy take over me. I chewed on the inside of my gums. I didn't like the nauseating gut twisting feeling that was settling in my stomach.

So Will was gay. Probably more than he liked to admit.

Kendall shrugged. "Also, I told him you were my boss." He said. "He freaked out. So I'm guessing he didn't know."

I rolled my eyes taking in a deep breath. Of course Will didn't know. I didn't go around telling people that I made my wealth from the porn business. Especially since I worked with gay porn specifically. 

So, that's why Will was so red in the face when he saw me. It made sense. People usually got weird when they found out what I did. They either became extremely awkward, or stopped talking to me altogether.  

I stared at the surface of the counter for a moment. My focus kept going back to Will and Kendall. I wondered if he would let me do the same things to him.

Ken wrapped his arms around my waist. His hand snaking around my belt loop. "Stop thinking about him." He whined. "Think about me."

I raised my eyebrows. "Kendall-"

His hand went around my crotch. He massaged my bulge, making me tense up. I started to heat up and feel my member swell. I felt embarrassed when I realized that one touch made me hard. It's been such a long time since I last had sex. 

I grabbed his hand, moving it away. "You liked that." He said with a smirk.

I bit my lip. There was such lust in his eyes. He chewed on his bottom lip, smiling up at me. 

"I think you should leave." I said. 

He was getting too touchy and clingy. Besides I needed to...destress.

Ken wasn't happy. But he just let out a small sigh. "Fine." He said. He crossed his arms, like a kid who didn't get their candy. He turned and walked out of the kitchen, heading down the hall. I waited until I heard the front door click, then, I tossed the can of beer in the trash.