15-Chapter Fifteen

WILL

The whole entire day I was zoned out. I didn't pay attention in any of my classes. I kept replaying that one moment in my head. When I was laying on that king sized bed, and David's arms were around me. It felt so nice and warm to be that close to him. It wasn't the annoying feeling I got with Jamie or with Ivy. I wanted to lay there like that for hours. And the thought of doing it again made me subconsciously smile. Like a kid with a crush. 

"Hello?!" Ian waved his hand in front of my face. I looked over at him. He was sitting right next to me on his bed holding a controller in his hand while he played GTA. His eyes were wide and his eyebrows were raised." Did you listen to a word I said?"

I blinked, confused. I didn't realize he was even talking. "Yeah." I said. "You were talking about the uh thing." I reached down to the bowl of popcorn in my lap and picked up a handful, stuffing it into my mouth.

He rolled his eyes letting out a huff. "I need new friends." He mumbled. "Anyway, John's having a party at his place tonight."

Usually, I'd be all in for a party. It was one of the only things I did. But I had other things on my mind. I didn't want to sit in a room with a hundred people drinking cheap booze and grinding. I wanted to see David. I needed to talk to him. 

"I don't think I can go." I said.

"Come on!" Ian said putting his hands together pleading. "Rachel's gonna be there! And this is the only shot I have with her."

I raised my eyebrows. Who the hell was Rachel? It was just a second ago that he was going on about my cousin? And he wondered why I didn't let him date her.

"My parent's won't let me." I said. "They grounded me after I came home so late yesterday."

He huffed. "When did that ever stop you before?"

I shrugged. "I'm trying to be a better kid."

Ian let out a laugh, as if it was the funniest thing to him. It wasn't like I was a horrible kid. I did mostly everything my parents asked of me. "That was a good one." He said. "Come on, there's gonna be hella girls there. And when was the last time you got laid?"

I rolled my eyes. All he thought about was getting me laid. "Maybe I don't want to get laid." I said. That was a lie. I wanted to have sex, I just didn't want to have sex with anyone he'd pick. 

"What do you mean? Who the hell doesn't want to get laid?" He said. I guess he had a point there. "Come on, you just became single. They're girls literally waiting to throw themselves at your dick. And you don't want to take advantage of that?"

I stuffed another handful more of popcorn in my mouth. I didn't want anything to do with high school girls. There was only one person on my mind. "I'm not interested Ian."

"Are you dating someone or something?" He said. My cheeks turned pink at the thought of David and I dating. I didn't hate the idea at all, but he probably wouldn't even think about being with an eighteen year old. "You are!"

I turned to face Ian with raised eyebrows. "What?" I said.

He set his controller down, which he never does. "Is it Amber from chem?" He started. "You guys always flirt back and forth. Or is it that chick with the blue hair?"

I blinked up at him confused. "I'm not dating anyone." I said. 

"Then it has to be Riley from gym!" He said snapping his fingers. "But I heard she was a bit, you know..." He looped circles with his finger around his ear as he mouthed the word crazy. 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not fucking dating Riley." I said. 

Ian shrugged. "Then who are you dating?" He said. "And don't lie and say you aren't seeing anyone. You have hickeys on your neck, and I know they aren't from Ivy." 

I rubbed the back of my neck. Hickeys? But David and I didn't... I bit the insides of my mouth. Jamie must've left them. He always did sly stuff like that when I told him not to. 

I huffed. Ian was being so annoying about this. Why did he need to know everything about me? Sure, he was my best friend, but the thought of telling him that I only fucked guys made me sick. 

"Is it...Is it Asha?" He asked.

My eyebrows shot up. "What?!" I said.

"You can tell me the truth." He said. "Even though I wanted her first."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "She's my cousin." I said. "Why the fuck would you think I would bang my cousin? Who lives in the UK, might I add."

He shrugged. "She's not blood related, she's adopted." He said. I gagged. I knew her since we were both babies. She wasn't my cousin by blood but I thought of her as one. "Plus, you won't even let me talk to her."

I blinked. "Because you're an asshole!" I said.

He crossed his arms. "I am not an asshole." He said. "So who the hell is it then?"

I huffed. "I'm..." I didn't even want to say the word. I never said it out loud, hell I never even thought it. It made a harsh pain spread through my chest, and a tight sickening feeling fill my stomach. "I'm...Gay."

I bit my lip, waiting for a reaction. I honestly didn't know how Ian would take it. I didn't think he was homophobic. He never did anything to make me think that, but still, the thought of losing him crossed my mind. And it made my heart thump even louder thinking about it.

"You're gay?" He said. "Like, gay gay?"

I rolled my eyes. "No like, straight gay." I said sarcastically.

He looked shocked, like he didn't even expect it. Of course he didn't. I didn't expect to even be like this. He nodded. "Oh.." He said. It was silent for a few moments. He was probably taking it all in. "So, you've been taking dick up the ass?"

I rolled my eyes. "Is that the only thing you're getting from this?"

He smirked. "I just can't imagine you letting a guy fuck you." He said. "What is it like?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I wouldn't know." I said. "I don't put things up my ass."

He raised his eyebrows. "Then what's the point of having sex with someone who has a penis?" He said. 

I huffed. "There's more to attraction, than sex." I said. 

Ian chuckled at that comment like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. "Oh, I thought you were joking." That, was another reason why I didn't let him near Asha. His lips turned into a warm smile. "You should've told me earlier. I would've got you hooked up with so many hot guys."

I rolled my eyes. Was he still on the subject of getting me laid? Now he was probably going to ask every remotely gay guy if they wanted to hook up with me. 

"I was scared." I said. "You're not weirded out being around me?"

Ian raised his eyebrows. "No!" He said. "It's not like you've turned into some murderous monster or something." He looked back up at the screen, pressing play on his game. "Oh and by the way, I have a cousin you might like. He's got a fat ass. Gay guys like that right?"

I picked out a handful of popcorn and stuffed it into my mouth. "Please," I started. "Don't ever say that again." I said.