Background

(At Chaeyoung's House)

ALARM!! ALARM!! ALARM!!

By the sound of the alarm Chaeyoung forcefully got herself up. She checked at the alarm clock and it was 7:50. "Shit." Chae said as she scratched her eye.

Chaeyoung: Third year in college/ 21 years old/ Most Handsome Female In Her University/ Normal Student/ People call her, "Cub", "Smol Bean", "Chae" /Gay

Chaeyoung's classes started at 8:30 and if she got late for another class her she would get in a hell load of trouble. Chaeyoung quickly took a shower and got ready. She got her hair done and everything. Chaeyoung's style is... I would say... handsome. She was wearing jeans with a regular hoodie but something about her just makes her look so handsome.

Chaeyoung lives by herself in an apartment because her dad has some job that he won't tell Chaeyoung about and wants to keep it a secret, so he bought her an apartment with everything in it so she wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Chaeyoung grabbed a her packed lunch that she packed last night and ran out the door. Her school was pretty close to her apartment and she was a fast runner, so she ran to school.

By the time she got to school it was 8:20. She got to class and found Jeongyeon sitting at the back of the classroom, at her desk looking at her watch. While Tzuyu was at her desk, also in the back, just looking at her phone and same with Dahyun. All four of them sat at the back.

Jeongyeon: Chae's best friend since forever/A year older than Chaeyoung/ Looks handsome as hell (chaeyoung's more tho) *she is female too btw*/People call her "Hyun", "Jeong" / Gay

Tzuyu: Chae's other best friend/ Same age as Chaeyoung but a little bit younger by a month or 2/ Tall and Feminine/ Youngest in Chaeyoung's friend group but the tallest/ People call her, "Tzu", "yoda"/ Gay

Dahyun: Chae's other other best friend *thats honestly it*/ Dahyun is a month or 2 older than Chae/ People call her, "Dubu". *thats it too*/ Gay

"What time did you wake up? Class is literally gonna start in like 7 minutes." Jeong said to Chae as Chae sat down at her desk. (Which happened to be right next to Jeongyeon).

Tzuyu and Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung, waved, then stared at their phone again.

"I woke up at--" Chae stopped talking as soon as she saw the teacher walk in.

I know this is first chapter and its short but this is just so you can know the characters more. Also, sorry for like grammar and spelling issues. The next chapter will be like this too, but in Mina's POV. I promise I'll try to make the next chapters longer.