The First Morning

Mina's POV

We soon arrived at our new house. It was awkward because Chaeng didn't say anything and well nether did I but I regularly a quite person. I looked around and it wasn't that different looking than my old house.

Chaeng finally spoke and introduced herself formally. "Hi, My name is Son Chaeyoung. I guess we will be living together huh Mina...he..he"

I giggled. I don't know why but seeing Chaeng so awkward and shy makes her kind of cute. "Hi Chaeng, my name is Myoui Mina."

I'm tired. Should I just sleep now? My head honestly hurts. What ever. Ima just tell Chaeng. I was gonna tell Chaeng until she started to speak.

"I'm going to sleep now."
"Oh, I was actually about to say the same thing."

Chaeyoung's POV
This is way to awkward. Should I maybe talk to her first. Should i formally introduce myself to her? Ah omg fine what ever.

"Hi, my name is Son Chaeyoung." I said so nervously. Well good job on staying the obvious. Pabo. "I guess we will be living together huh Mina...he..he" Aghh!! This just got way more awkward

As I was busy trying to take care of my dying pride, I saw Mina giggle showing her gummy smile. God damn that gummy smile was fucking cute. Still smiling Mina said, "Hi Chaeng my name is Myoui Mina."

There she goes again. Where the hell did Chaeng come from? Should I tell her just to call me Chae like everybody else I know does? Aghh.. I'm tired. I'll just tell her tomorrow. I need to sleep. 

I scratched my eye and said, "I'm going to sleep now."

"Oh, actually I was about to tell you the same thing." Mina said shyly.

No Ones POV
The two of them headed up stairs of their house. That house was so big. They found three rooms upstairs. They opened the first door and it was the laundry room. They opened the second door and it was the restroom. Knowing that there was only 3 doors they both knew they had to share a room. They opened the last door and saw one big bed. They already checked down stairs for the bedrooms and there weren't any.

The two girls were way to tired for this and went to lay on the bed. Mina decided to take a shower first. After her Chae did the same. Finally both of them were ready for bed. Mina slept in the right side and Chae on the left. It was kind of awkward because well they both just met each other today and they had to sleep together. Mina had a thing where she always faces her left during her sleep. It's weird I know. So Mina ended up facing Chae in her sleep. When Chae got onto the bed she felt weird because Mina was staring at her the whole time. Chae thought This is gonna be way more uncomfortable now that she is staring at me. But she does look pretty cute. So while Mina slept facing towards Chae, Chae fell asleep looking at Mina from all the staring she did.

The next day
ALARM!! ALARM!!
(Chae set up her alarm last nights.)

Mina's POV
Mina woke up quickly. She got up and groaned, "Agh... why is your alarm so loud. She opened her eyes and looked at Chaeng. Chaeng was still asleep. Mina rolled her eyes and got ready. After she got ready she decided to wake up Chaeng.

"Chaeng wake up." Mina said as she lightly tapped her. "Chaeng wake up."

"Five more minutes." Chaeng said as she covered herself with the blanket.

I was already annoyed by her alarm so I decided to tease her. I got closer to her ear and whispered "Chaeng your gonna be late for school."

Chaeng got up and rubbed her ear. "Yahh!"

Mina giggled showing her gummy smile.

Chae was gonna get mad but seeing Mina's gummy smile saved Mina from getting yelled at.

"Get ready. We're gonna be late for school. We have to act like a couple now too." I said while leaving to go to the kitchen.

Chaeyoung's POV
I felt someone tapping me. "Chaeng wake up. Chaeng wake up."

I was way to tired "Five more minutes."

All of a sudden I feel someone breathing on my ear. "Your gonna be late for school."

That made my goosebumps appear. I quickly got up and screamed, "Yahh!"

While I was rubbing my ear Mina giggled. She showed her cute gummy smile again so I just decided not to get mad at her.

"Get ready. We're gonna be late for school. We have to act like a couple now too." Mina said while heading to the kitchen.

"Aghh I forgot" I said while rubbing my eye. After that I got up and got ready for school. I went down stairs to find Mina at the kitchen washing the dishes. The table was full of food already. At least she can cook. I sat down at table and a few minutes later she joined me.

No One's POV
Mina and Chae ate their breakfast and headed out. Before they left Mina got both their lunch that she prepared but, forgot to give Chae hers. You know what ever tho right.

The two of them then started walking to school because their new house wasn't far away from their school. Mina then remembered what their dads told them and held Chae's arm. Chae was shocked but remembered what their fathers said too and kissed Mina on the forehead. Mina blushed but she didn't see her. The other students were looking at them never knowing that they were a couple. Mina and Chae felt all the stares.

"Chae! Wait for meeee!" Chae looked back and saw Jeongyeon unnie. Jeongyeon unnie waved and ran to me. When she took a closer look she saw a girl with Chae. She started walking as she got close to Chae.

Jeong walked up next to chae and bent down a little (The Height) to whisper something in Chae's ear, "Hey um Chae. Whos the girl?" Jeong asked.

"Hyun, this is Mina...my Girlfriend. Mina this is Jeongyeon my bestfriend since childhood." Chae said which shocked Jeong. Jeong wasnt't mad or anything actually she put her arm aroung Chae's next and started to mess with her hair. Mina just stayed quiet when Jeong came.

 "Good For You! Finally you got a girlfriend." said Jeong.

Wait? Finally? Am I Chae's first girlfriend? Mina wondered.

"Minari!!" Someone screamed from a far. It was Sana and Momo unnie. The two ran up to Mina. They looked at the people beside her. One looked like a baby cub while the other was an ostrich. 

"Momo unnie, Sana unnie. This is Chaen- Chaeyoung. My girlfriend. Chaeyoung this is my unnies Sana and Momo." They didn't look shocked at all. Instead they smiled. "Finally Mina. Well Chaeyoung take care of our Minari she is new to dating." Mina blushed.

Am I her first Girlfriend? Chae thought to herself

They all headed to class.

Again please tell me if this chapter was too long, too short, or just right. Thank you for all your support! Please comment too they are much appreciated. :) Idk when the next update will be. I just update when I have time. -Author