How it Began

I'm gonna pay less attention to punctuation and stuff because its tiring to edit everything just because of that :P -Author

"Ok good morning class. Everyone get seated and lets start the day." said their teacher.

Mina's POV

I knew Nayeon was about to say something but then the teacher came so she just sat down at her desk. The first class was English. I took out my notebook and started to jot down notes. Momo got her notebook out too which honestly makes no sense to me because she ends up having to copy my notes after school or some day during the week. During class Momo just thinks of other stuff like lunch. Guess she gets pressured considering she is sitting up front with me.

Chaeyoung's POV

"I woke up at- " Chae got interrupted by the teacher.

Chae just stayed quiet then took out her notes. I don't get why I take notes still I don't really need them because I remember everything I see or hear. Seriously. I remembered that Jeongyeon accidentally spoiled a surprise for her friend and that was like who knows how many years ago. If anything, the notes are probably for the times my friends need it. You know, to copy it and stuff.

No Ones POV

Half way threw school, the speaker went on so there was probably an announcement.

"Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung. Please come to the main office. Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung. Please come to the main office."

Oh and Yea their full names are Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung. -Author .-.

Mina and Chaeyoung were both excused out of class to go to the office. Mina and Chaeyoung don't really know each other at all. But both of them wondered why they were being called. They both went to the office to find their fathers waiting for them.

"Dad?" they both said at the same time.

Mina's father spoke first, "Come Mina and Chaeyoung. You to are leaving school early because of some work we need to discuss with you two."

Chaeyoung's POV

Who the hell are you? I thought, How the fuck does he know my name? I looked at my dad and he just nodded. I guess Dad somehow knows Mina's dad. We went into my car with Mina and her dad then drove to our house. I am so confuse right now. We all sat down at our living room couch.

No Ones POV

"You girls must be wondering why we brought you to my house right." asked Mr. Son "Well me and Mr. Myoui are actually good friends and coworkers."

"Yes." Mr. Myoui joined the conversation, "I know that you girls will get really mad at us and we are mad at our selves too but last night we both decided that we should go out and drink to relieve stress. Next thing we know we were both drunk and made a bet some really shady person. We still don't know who that person was and what the bet was but he said that if we lose that bet both of you have to start dating and if you didn't he will harm both of our families even more. Sadly we lost that bet."

"I know this doesn't make any sense it doesn't make sense to us ether but we really need you two to start dating tommorow. We will find out who this guy is and make sure he won't do anything to our family so both of you wouldn't have to date anymore...if you don't want to. We need both of you to act like it in and outside of school."

Mina and Chaeyoung had no words. This was way too much for them to handle. Mina and Chaeyoung barely actually don't even know each other. Today was their first time meeting. They never talked together which is weird because they have almost all the same class as each other.

Mina and Chae thought What would our friends think. All of a sudden dating someone they've never even met before.

"Wait. Dad! I don't even know who Mina was until today. You can't just tell us that we have to be couple from now on!" Chae said so madly.

"I know. I know. But I Mina, I trust my daughter with you." said Mr. Son. Clearly he didn't care that much about what Chae said. "Your dad has told me many great things about you."

"And I know that I can trust you Chae to take care of my daughter.  Your dad told me great things about you to. If anything goes wrong you girls can call us."

Mina finally spoke up and said, "Dad we don't even know each other. What about my friends. What about Chaeng's friends?"

Chae wondered, Wait. Chaeng? Where did that come from? Everyone calls me Chae.

"Please bare with us. We will do our best to find that shady person who made this bet with us. For now both of you will be living together in a house closer to the school."

"Don't worry the house will have everything you guys need. We got men to get all of you stuff into the new house."

"Everything will be placed just like how it was placed in your old room."

Mina and Chae was both shocked. We're LIVING TOGETHER!?!?!

Their dads said looking at their watch. It was already 5pm.

Mr. Son and Mr. Myoui decided that they should bring Chae and Mina to their new home now.

Phew... That took a lot out of me. No I'm kidding but hoped yall enjoyed the first actual chapter. Please tell me if this chapter was too long or too short or just right. Thanks and BYEEEEEEE :P -Author