For real this time

Chaeyoung's POV
(7:00am)

I woke up about 30 minutes ago and now making sure I have everything I need. Mina already left because she had to do something so this morning is like the mornings I had before I met Mina.

I haven't ate breakfast yet and still had an hour and a half before school starts so I decided to bike to a near by cafe. I went to a cafe near my school and got pancake and strawberry milk. While eating my breakfast I just stared outside of the window until something caught my eye. I saw who I think was Momo and Dahyun walking together. I smiled and thought Guess those two are getting along well.

I finished my breakfast but decided to stay at the cafe a little longer. I took out my phone from my pocket and looked through my messages. While scrolling I saw Mina's name and blushed.

Flashback

I was blushing like crazy when Mina kissed my forehead. She can't know that I was awake. I tried my best to sleep and ignore everything that happened. It was a struggle but I somehow managed to sleep.

End of Flashback

No Ones POV

Chae ended up ordering more milk. Strawberry milk to be exact. Chae sat down back at her table after ordering and looked outside again. She looked around and saw a girl who looked familiar. The girl was with a guy. Then out of the blue the waiter came with Chae's milk. "Kamsamida. (Sorry if this is wrong -Author)" Chae said to the waiter then looked at the girl outside again.

Chae could only see the back though because the girl was turned around. Luckily the girl turned around but when she did Chae's jaw dropped. Chae's jaw dropped as she saw the girl hugging the guy. It was Mina. Chae's heart broke into a million pieces. She doesn't know why but she quickly drank her milk and left.

She hopped on her bike and went to her school's garden. There school has a garden. No one in there gang knows except Jeongyeon that thats where Chae hangs out whenever she needs alone time or needs to calm down.

As Chae arrived she went straight to her favorite spot. It was under a tree. That spot was special because in front of it was a cherry blossom tree. she parked her bike next to a tree and sat down. She got out her sketch book along with a pencil. All of a sudden she flips a few pages passing all the pages she already drew in and stopped at a page with a almost done sketch of a blossom tree. The blossom tree was the one in front of Chae's tree. She then started finishing the sketch.

Chae has worked on this sketch a lot but she takes her time with it so it will look amazing. Thats why it isn't done yet. Drawing makes Chae calm down. ( Why does she need to calm down though? 😏 hehe lol i'll stop) Chae had like 20 minutes left before class and ended up staying there for 15 minutes of it. 5 minutes before class starts Chae cleaned up and parked her bike at an actual bike parking space. Then headed to class.

She headed to class and before she entered she saw that everyone was already there. She quickly sat down as she saw their teacher walking down the hallway. As Chae sat down she got her stuff out. Chae tried her best to pay attention to the teacher while at the same time avoiding eye contact with Mina. Mina noticed this and ignored it. Mina thought Why is she avoiding me? What ever ill ask her later.

LUNCH

Class went as normal and its now Lunch.

Chae had no packed lunch today so she bought lunch. Chae kind of wanted to avoid everyone so she said to Jeong, "Tell everyone that i'm gonna buy food then eat at the garden but don't tell them that i'm at the garden tell them that i'm somewhere else. Just tell them I need to do something. Don't tell anyone where I am." Jeong whispered into her ear "Ok but you have to tell me why later." Chae nodded and Jeong let her go.