Not Forced Anymore

The whole night Mina and Chae slept together. Doing stuff. Its morning now and Mina was the first to wake up. She looked at her Chaeng. God. I'm so lucky that I fell in love with her and she ended up loving me too. Mina put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Then Chae out of no where put her hand on Mina.

"How long were you staring at me." Chae said as she opened her eyes and stared at the penguin.

Mina blushed. She hid her face with her hands. "Come on. Don't cover your face. Show me your beautiful face. Please~~" Chae said to Mina showing some aegyo. Mina kind of showed her face. Not really. She spread her finger apart so you could only see her eyes.

Chae did it herself and removed Mina's hands from her face. She leaned close and kissed her on the lips. "Lets just get ready for school now."

Short Time Lapse

"Well you two look happier than usual. What happened?" Jihyo asked while everyone was staring at them sitting at the back of the class.

"Did something happen last night?" Sana smirked and looked at them. MiChaeng blushed. "Holy Shit! Something did happen." Sana said with a shocked face.

"Sana how do you know." Dahyun asked looking at her.

"Well they got embarrassed when I asked them. So something probably did happen." Sana said looking at Dahyun still in shock.

"What? They had se-" Momo was about to say until someone cut her off.

"SHHH! Momo-ya! Don't say it so casually." Nayeon scoled her.

RINNGG RIINNGG

Class started so all of them went to their seats.

AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Guys I'm sorry but I lost inspiration and yeah. I'm not gonna continue this fanfic. This was my first one. It was crap. I know. I don't know what else to do. So I gave up on it. I'm sorry to those who really liked this fanfic. Please don't hate me. I have another fanfic tho. Ima try harder on that on and try to make it not as crappy as this one.

The Fanfic is called, "The Perfect Girlfriend Rents A Bad Boy Boyfriend."