I don't actually like her do I?

Minas POV

"I don't actually like her do I?" I looked down at my food still. I started eating because I was really hungry. No way. I don't actually like its probably because she's so cute or something.

I was able to eat like half my food. I wasn't that hungry. (😏 you sure? Lol ima stop)

RINGGG RINNGG

As soon as I heard the bell I got my stuff and left. Before I was about to leave Chaeng grabbed my hand.

"Wait for me." showing her cute face. I couldn't resist it because she really looked like a cute cub.

 I couldn't resist it because she really looked like a cute cub

So I ended up waiting for her and we went to class together. We were walking down the hall and I saw that kid from earlier. I think his name was Jimin or something. (heard the teacher say it too) Anyways. I saw Jimin in front of us taking glances at us. Since he looked suspicous to me I held Chaeng's hand. Her hand was so soft. Chaeng was able to see Jimin to and so showed me one of her dimple smiles. The dimple is my favorite part of her. Its official. *what you want Mina to be like* I AM MELTING! OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! I JUST WANNA KISS HER *Reality* I smiled back at her.

No Ones POV

About Somi. Somi left early because she couldn't stand seeing Chae "flirt" with Mina or Mina "flirt" with Chae.

When MiChaeng and the others arrived they sat down at their seats and got their things out. (its math class btw and Chae hates this subject)As class was about to start they saw Somi and the teacher walk in.

"Class this is Jeon Somi."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon Somi. Call me Somi." Somi looked around the classroom than saw Chae and Mina sitting together with her friends in the back cornor. She was smiling but ended up with a normal face expression.

Minas POV

"Somi you can sit at the back near the back door. Over there where there is an empty seat next to Park Jimin. Park Jimin raise your hand."

Jimin raised his hand which then led to Somi sitting at her seat. Class began.

*TIME LAPSE* *END OF SCHOOL*

No Ones POV

"Baby Cub!!" Somi called as she was running towards Chae. Chae was with Mina of course. She grabbed Chae's head and pulled it to her chest (this is a hug. Due to differences of height) Mina was still there. Mina started to feel the same feeling as earlier. I feel kind of weird inside. What is this feeling? Mina thought to herself.

"Yah. Somi let go. I can't breathe." Chae smiled but still tried to break free. "Somi le-"

"Chaeng. Ima head home now. Im tired." Mina said as she interrupted Chae.

"Huh? Uh..Oh ok. See you later." Chae waved goodbye.

Chaeng? I thought everyone just calls her Chae. Somi thought to herself.

Chaeyoungs POV

Minutes after Mina left, I decided I should go home to. I don't know if i'm seeing things but when Somi hugged me it looked like there was some sadness in Mina's eyes. "Somi, Ima head home too."

Somi smiled, "Oh ok see you tomorrow cub. I'll probably head home later or something."

Somi's POV

Chae unnie left. Minutes after I followed her. At some point she told me she moved but she didn't tell me where. She told me she lived alone last time. So I followed Chae unnie to her house and when she arrived she saw a pretty big house. If she lives alone why does she need this big of a house?

I saw Chae unnie go in and she said pretty loud.

"Mina unnie? You here." So this is Mina's House? Ok, but what is she doing here? "I'm home!"

I'm home?!?! Wait they live together?!? I decided to leave before they saw me or something. Chae I have a lot of questions for you.

Chaeyoung's POV
"Mina unnie?" I screamed hoping to get a response. " I'm home!"

I got inside the house and put my stuff in the couch. I then looked around the first floor rooms. She wasn't there. Guess she's in our room. I went to our room and knocked. "Mina?" I went inside and saw her sleeping on our bed. "Guess she really was tired" I went closer to the Mina to put the blanket over her. I went closer to her and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well."

I left the room and stood behind the door. Why the hell did I just do that?!?! Ahh! I'm so embarrassed. It's not like I actually like her right?

Mina's POV
I got home and went straight to our room. I got in and *ploof* I went on the bed. It was so comfy. I laid and stared at the ceiling. Why does my heart flutter whenever she is there? Do I actually like her? Nah no way....right?

"Mina unnie! I'm home!" I heard Chaeng's voice and pretended to sleep.
She knocked on the door. "Mina?" She came in. I peaked and saw her still wearing she was wearing earlier. She came closer so I closed my eyes shut.

Then I felt a blanket on top of me and weight on one side of the bed. "Sleep well" Chaeng said with her soft voice. *kiss* She kissed me on my forehead!

As she heard the door close she got up and realized she was blushing and heart was going crazy.

Up coming
Do Mina and Chaeyoung like each other? What happened to Somi?

Sorry for late-ish update. I try my best to update whenever I can but it's almost finals week. If this is boring please tell me because I want to make it not boring. I know this is shorter than the other chapters but I idkfvidksnfoenfmd idk. I'll make the next one have more of the other ships in it. -Author