First Day And Conflict Already

No Ones POV
All five of them headed to their first class. They were all in the same class so yeah.

As they got there they saw that there was a paper on the board. The paper was the new seating chart. At the back corner was Chae. She got the cool window corner spot again. Next to her on her right was Mina. In front of Chae was Jeong and in front of Mina was Nayeon. Sana, Momo and Jihyo were in the front along with Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Jeong Chae and Mina got to their seat. Nayeon wasn't there yet but after a minute she came.

"Hey Mina" waves Nayeon

"Hey Nayeon unnie. Nayeon-ie I would you to meet my girlfriend Chaeyoung and her friend Jeongyeon." Nayeon was dumbfounded.

"Yah! Mina-ya you should of told me earlier." Nayeon exclaimed.
"Well you weren't here unnie." claimed Mina

Jeongyeons POV

I was sitting at my new desk doing nothing just watching MiChaeng. I looked around then saw a beautiful girl walking this way.

"Hey Mina." She spoke 😮 (lol)

"Hey Nayeon unnie." Oh so her name is Nayeon. "Nayeon I would like you to meet my girlfriend Chaeyoung and her friend Jeongyeon." I didn't know what to do so I waved. I freaked out ok. (Who knows why) I am so lucky to sit next to this beauty.

Chaeyoungs POV

Durning class I was paying attention like a normal student should be. Then all of a sudden Mina held my hand while sill facing and listening to the teacher. She brought out our hands that were intertwined with each other so everyone could see.
She leaned closer to me and whispered "There is a student who had been looking at us since the beginning of the class. He looks suspicious."

I looked around and saw the student. He had a dirty-blond-ish bull cut.

"Park Jimin!" Called the teacher "Please pay attention."

The student who was eyeing us stood up and bowed. "Sorry Mr."

Oh so his name is Park Jimin.

Minas POV
(After class) (Lunch Time)

The four of us who sat at the back cleaned up while my friends and what I think are Chaeng's friends walked over to us. We saw them walking over and sighed.

"Mina, this is Tzuyu and Dahyun unnie. Dahyun-ie, Tzuyu, this is Mina my girlfriend and those are her friends Momo, Sana, and Nayeon." Chae said as she got up.

I got up to. "Jihyo unnie, this is Chaeyoung. My girlfriend. And Over there is Jeongyeon her friend."

"Annyeong." Jihyo unnie said while smiling. I can tell that she needs an explanation later. She is such a mom.

Chae got up and held me close to her. I looked over to the student who was staring at us earlier. He wasn't there. I was confused. The student wasn't there why did she do that? 

No Ones POV

"You guys wanna eat at the cafeteria?" Chae said she was about to leave.

Mina quickly remembered that she got Chae and her lunch. "Chaeng wait." Mina got the lunch that was packed neatly. Very appealing. "H-heres.. Y-your lunch." Mina said shyly while slightly blushing.

Chae saw Mina blushing. Chae thought God shes so cute. She got the lunch from Mina but without realizing it she started to blush a little. (Idk why they were blushing probably from each others cuteness kekeke)

Their friends just stared at them. Some of them pretended to be vomiting and the others were showing kissing faces just to tease them. Best friends ever.

Mina and Chae looked at them. Chae rolled her eyes and held Mina's hand. They headed to the cafeteria while the others followed. Chae and Mina sat down at a table along with Nayeon, Tzuyu, and Jihyo. The others went to get food from the cafeteria lady. Mina and Chae opened their lunch and started eating. The other three started to eat to. A few minutes later the others came and they started eating too. It was quiet because everyone was focused on eating. Quiet until...

"Cub!!!" someone called out.

Chae heard the voice. It sounded familiar. She looked behind her and saw a tall girl with short black hair.

"Somi-ya!!" Chae called as she ran towards Somi and hugged her. " Wait why are you here?"

Somi: Second year in college/ 20 years old/ Chae's best friend since forever along with Jeong/ Pretty hot/ People call her "Somi" (idk)/has a secret only her and jeongyeon know *not even chae*

"I just got here. I transferred here this morning. My dad had some work thingy so I had to move colleges." Somi said as she sat down next to Chae. (on the other side was Mina)

"Oh before I forget." Chae said, "This is Mina my girlfriend. Mina this is Somi who has been my friend since like forever along with Jeong. Next to Jeong is Nayeon, Dahyun, Momo, and Jihyo. Next to Mina is Tzuyu and Sana."

Somi was pretty surprised when she said the girl next to her was her girlfriend but didn't show it. "Jeong can we talk really quick?" She said as she pulled Jeong to the side where no one from the table could hear them.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember what I told you before I moved middle schools last time we met."

Jeong thought hard. All of a sudden she opened her mouth about to scream it but stayed quiet. "Do you still like Chaeyoung?"

"Sh shhh." Somi said as she looked around making sure no one heard us. "A little. Well.. maybe a bit...ok I still do." 

Minas POV

It was awkward. No one was talking because we were all eating. Momo over there had a bunch of food last time I took a glance at her. Now 3/4 of her lunch was gone. I liked it though. It was peaceful. Until...

"Cub!!!" someone called out.

I looked back and saw a tall girl with short black hair. She was heading this way. Guess she knows Chaeng? Then I saw Chaeng got up and ran to her smiling with her dimple kind of showing. I pouted. 

"Somi-ya!!" Chaeng called as she ran towards Somi and hugged her. " Wait why are you here?"

"I just got here. I transferred here this morning. My dad had some work thingy so I had to move colleges." Somi said as she sat down next to Chaeng.

"Oh before I forget." Chaeng said, "This is Mina my girlfriend. Mina this is Somi who has been my friend since like forever along with Jeong." I just waved checking her out. (not in like I Like Her way though) "Next to Jeong is Nayeon, Dahyun, Momo, and Jihyo. Next to Mina is Tzuyu and Sana."

When Chaeng was talking with Somi it made me feel something weird inside. I don't know. It felt like I was kind of sad and mad. That dimple showed up when she came. Mina thought as she looked down at her food.