3. My family

Time waits for none. Days and months started to move like a river. It was Nandhini's fifth month going.

It was a beautiful evening.Nandhini was watching TV in the living room. Her baby bump was quite visible.
Manik entered the house. Nandhini smiled seeing him but her smile vanish seeing a family coming behind him. Bodyguards are bringing them forcefully. The family consists of a couple and their son and daughter. Nandhini stand up holding her little baby bump.

Nandhini's pov

Who are they? Why Manik's bodyguards are bringing them forcefully?

Manik: Leave them.

Bodyguards leaved them.

The man : Why did you kidnapped us? We don't even know you?

Manik: Mr. Suraj Malhotra. My name is  Manav and I don't need to answer any of your questions.And you, mrs.Niyonika Malhotra and Mr. Dhruv Malhotra  can roam in this house anywhere but don't think you can escape from this house because your daughter Ms. Mukti Malhotra will be caged in a room. If you try to escape then don't expect me to keep your daughter safe.

Manik ordered Rita( Nandhini's personal bodyguard. Always with Nandhini when Manik is not around her. And also Nandhini's friend.) to lock Mukti in a room.

Manik: Kaka show them their rooms. And you guys don't try to escape. My men are around the house.

Saying this he turned to see Nandhini standing there.

Nandhini: Manik ye sab...

Manik: Nandhini I will explain.

Saying this he dragged Nandhini inside the room.

Nandhini: Manik what are you doing? Who are they?And why did you kidnap them? Is this any game of yours. Then stop it.

Manik tried to stop her but she kept on blabbering.

Manik shouted: They are my family.

Nandhini widen her eyes in shock.

Manik : Yes,they are my family.

Nandhini: Then why did you kidnapped them Manik.

Manik explained her everything and at last he sit on his knees and cried badly.

Nandhini hugged him tightly​: Shh... Manik don't worry everything will be alright. We will solve this don't worry.

They remain in that position for.an hour. Suddenly reality hits Manik.

Manik: You don't cry. Stress is not good for you. Come let's have dinner.

Nandhini: You freshen up and come. I will also call them for dinner.

Manik nodded smilingly seeing her care for his family.

Nandhini entered their room to see Mr& Mrs Malhotra sitting in the bed. Dhruv's head was in Niyonika's lap. They are looking lost. Nandhini cleared her throat to gain their attention.

Nandhini: Please come for the dinner.

Suraj opened his mouth to scold her  a in anger. Niyonika saw her baby bump and  stopped Suraj by holding his hand.

Niyonika: It's okay we are not hungry.

Nandhini: If you don't want to come it's okay I will sent your food here.

Saying this she turned to go.

Niyonika: Did Mukti eat?

Nandhini: No, but next I am going there only. I will definitely make her eat. Don't worry.

Niyonika smiled: Please make sure her food didn't contains​ pepper. She is highly allergic to this.

Nandhini thought: Like brother like sister.

Nandhini: I will remember this. If you need anything. Don't hesitate to ask me.

Niyonika nodded her head. Nandhini moved from there.

Suraj: Niyonika, she is his wife. Here you are speaking nice to her.

Niyonika: What's her fault in this?  You see na she is pregnant and moreover she is nice. We can't be rude with her because of her husband.

Dhruv: Papa, I think Maa is correct.

Suraj nodded his head but still he is not convinced.

Nandhini sent food to their room and moved to Mukti's room with Mukti's food.

Mukti was sitting in the bed hugging her knees. Hearing the door opening sound, she raised her head to see Nandhini. Nandhini smiled at her but she turned her face side.

Nandhini placed the food infront of her.

Mukti: I don't need anything.

Nandhini: Well if you don't need anything. It's okay. But there your mother is worried for you. If you fall sick , then think about her.

Mukti didn't say anything. Nandhini moved from there. Mukti started to eat. Nandhini smiled seeing her from door step. She closed the door and went to dinning room to see Manik talking with cabir.Manik cut the call and started to eat with Nandhini. They finished their dinner.

Manik: Did they eat?

Nandhini: Yes, they all ate.

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead: Thanks Nandhini.

Nandhini: For what?

Manik: For accepting my family.

Nandhini (dramatically): So they are your family,Not mine. You ditched me Manik.

Manik ( hugged her): Drama queen.

Nandhini smiled and hugged him tightly.Then they went to their room and slept cuddling to each other.
_______________________________________

Thanks for your voting and comments. Keep supporting.

Please avoid mistakes.

Keep smiling 😃

Urs,
        PRABHA.😄