17. Flashback ends

Hiii guys,

It's my first new year as a writer. I wish you all a Happy New year 🎆🎉🎊 May this year brings lot of happiness in everyone's life🎆🎉

Leave 2018's problems behind and start a new life in 2019.😄😘
_______________________________________

Next morning

As it was Sunday,Manik didn't went to office. So whole family along with cabir and Navya settled in living room after breakfast. Annika is sleeping in a moving crib placed in the living room.

Nandhini again starts the story which was unfinished yesterday.

Flashback continues....

I didn't show that I know him. Then after praying I went from there.

This continued for next ten days. Daily he came to temple along with a man. And I also act like I didn't know them.

Then the day came. He came to our house to see me.

When I come down I felt a strong gaze on me but I didn't dare to look up. I know it's him. I come and take blessings from Varun uncle, dad's friend who was living in US. I saw the person who was with Manik in temple and came to know that he was cabir, Varun uncle's son.

Then I come and Stand beside Amma.

Then dad and uncle started to talk about marriage. Due to nervousness I didn't hear anything.

I only heard mom calling me.

Nandhini: Haa Amma.

Priya(whispered): Appa is calling you. Where are you lost?

She turned to her dad.

Ram: Show him the garden beta.

I nodded and went with him.

We went to the garden. He break the silence between us.

Manik: Can we sit there?

He pointed towards the chair placed in the garden.

Manik: You know what Nandhini it's mine first too

Nandhini(confused): What?

Manik: I mean talking with a girl for marriage​. So don't be nervous. Be cool. If any one is forcing you for marriage just tell me. I will handle.

Nandhini smiled : No one is forcing me. I am ready for this marriage.

Manik(Smilingly): If you want to take time, you can take. Then don't regret on your decision.

Nandhini smiled: Don't worry Mr.Malhotra. If my parents choose you then you will be definitely perfect for me.

Manik: That much trust on them...

Nandhini:I trust them more than my life. For me love is trust. I also trust you because they trust you. I know you can't break their trust that means you also don't break my trust.

Manik smiled fully : so Friends....

He forwarded his hands. Nandhini handshaked with him.

Nandhini: Friends.

We both were lost in each other's eyes. We break our eye contact by Amma's calling.
Both smiled and entered inside.

All become happy in our decision.
We spent more time together and we become more close. Our marriage days are fixed in one month.

We both get married on that day and after one year we were gifted with the news of this bundle of joy.

Flashback end
____________________________________

I just thought to finish the flashback short and sweet guys.... I hope I didn't disappoint you in this chapter.

Sorry for the small update.I will definitely try to update soon 🌷

Keep Smiling😄

Urs,
PRABHA.😆