12. Annika Malhotra❤️

As Soon as the rain stopped, Dr.Sarala came. She examined Nandhini and the baby. At that time ram and Priya also arrived there.

Dr. Sarala: Nothing to worry Manik. Both the mother and baby is fine. Nandhini come to hospital tomorrow along with baby. We will do the regular check-ups for the baby. Nothing to worry. Take healthy food. I think as your mother and Manik was here​ there is no need to worry about the food.

Nandhini: Seriously aunty these two are enough to annoy me in the name of food.

Priya: Oye you are the one who was annoying us by not taking the food.

Ram: Leave them both sarala. I will take care.

Sarala: I don't know bhai how you and manik are handling these two?

Nandhini/Priya: Aunty/sarala

Manik: Okay ladies cool cool....

Soon sarala left from there. The baby started to cry. Telling Nandhini to feed the baby Priya left from there along with Ram. Manik take the baby and gave her to Nandhini.

Nandhini: Arey... Why my baby is crying? Come mamma will feed you.

Manik sat beside her admiring them.

Soon baby filled her tummy and again went to sleep. Manik poked baby's cheek. Nandhini slapped his hand.

Manik​: Nandhini she is sleeping to much.

Nandhini:Manik she is just one day baby what can you expect from her rather than sleeping.

Manik made a pout. Nandhini pecked his pout.

Manik: Wrong move Mrs. Malhotra. But I know you are weak. Come and sleep now.

Nandhini nodded her head and being tired and effects of medicine she slept soon.

Manik also lay beside her and slept.

Next morning both Manik and Nandhini went to the hospital along with baby for the regular check-ups.

Assuring that the baby is fine they discussed something regarding the diet. Then they leave from there. It was almost evening as they had to do many tests.

They settled in the living room. At that time the baby was wide awake.

Manik: Nandhini give the baby.

Nandhini: Manik what baby baby.. we want to name her.

Manik: Okay I know that you have already chosen tell the name. So tell that.

Nandhini: Annika Manik Malhotra.

Manik: Wow... Nice choice. Annika,my princess.

Manik take baby from Nandhini's hand. She smiled snuggling to him.

 She smiled snuggling to him