13. Truth revealed

Nandhini's pov

Soon a month rolled on. Whole Malhotra Mansion is full of joy hearing Annika's sound. Now she was in her second month. Malhotra family also very attached to her. Even papa also play with when we are not around. My baby is really an angel.
She brings smile in everyone's face.

Now I was sitting in the living room's sofa with Annika in my hand. Whole Malhotra family is in the dining area having their dinner. Manik was working in his study.

My thought come to end when I heard some sound from main door. I turned my head to see a man in his 50's. Many men are behind him. All are looking like fighters.

What they are doing here? Where are the guards? Then only I remember today is one of the guard's sister's marriage, I only sent them to attend the function. 

I immediately stood up with the baby.
The old man starts to come front. I am getting bad vibes from him. I am really scared.

Gaining courage I asked : Who are you? Why are you here?

He laughed and replied: I just come here to ask your husband that for how many days he can hide his family from me?

Manik's pov

Life was really beautiful after the arrival of my princess.

Today I didn't go to office as I prefer to work from home. Nowadays it becomes very common for me to work in home. I don't want to leave my princess.

When I am working, I heard sound from downstairs. Who came at this time?  I closed my laptop and went downstairs only to see Rakesh Khurana with many men.

What this bastard is doing here? Oh my God I want to save my family first.

At that time I heard him saying: I just come here to ask your husband that for how many days he can hide his family from me?

Nandhini seems to be really scared. She was holding the baby very protectively in her hand.

I ran and stood in front of her.

Manik: What do you want Mr. Khurana? If you want to be safe go from here.

Khurana: See who is taking? Who ran from me these month and who hide his family from me these month is taking.

Seeing Mr. Khurana, Mr. Malhotra come forward.

Malhotra: Rakesh you here. Please save us from him Rakesh. He kidnapped us and prisoned in his house.

Khurana laughed: First you think how to escape from me.

Malhotra looked him shocked.

Manik : Nandhini take everyone inside

Nandhini: But...

Manik( Sternly): Nandhini take everyone.

Nandhini took everyone in the room in the ground floor,including Mukti as she also come down hearing the noise. Nandhini immediately called  police and asked them to come as soon as possible. Then she also called cabir and ask him to come from office soon as he was in office.

All are hearing the conversation as the room is in downstairs. Whole Malhotra's except Mukti are confused.

Khurana: I will not leave your family .

Manik: Till I am alive I will not allow you lay even your little finger on my family.

Khurana: Then let's finish the work I left incomplete before 23 years first. That's killing you.

Hearing their conversation Malhotra's are more confused as well as shocked. Nandhini gave the baby to Niyonika and tried to go out to stop them. But Mukti hold her hand and nodded her head in no.

Nandhini: Leave my hand Mukti,I want to go. They will kill him.

Mukti: No,you don't go. They are  really dangerous.

Nandhini: I can't leave him alone. Leave me Mukti.

Seeing Mukti and Nandhini speaking like they know each other Malhotra's stood there more confused. At that time they heard Manik's voice.

In hall

Khurana's men started to fight with Manik. Manik was no less he was equally fighting with them.

Soon a man come from behind and stabbed his leg.  Manik fall down in pain.

Seeing that,

Nandhini/Mukti(shouted):Manik/Bhai

Hearing the name Manik whole Malhotra's freezed at their place.

Nandhini ran towards him. Before she reach him, Khurana hold her by her hair.

Khurana: See who comes to rescue her husband.

Manik.( Struggling to get up): Leave her or consequences will be very bad.

All Malhotra's come out only to be caught by khurana's men. Baby was with Niyonika. She tightly hold the baby in her hand as baby was sleeping it didn't cry at all

Nandhini cried more when khurana tightened his hold on her.

Manik: Leave them Khurana.

One of his men stabbed Manik in his shoulder. Nandhini bite Khurana's hand. In anger khurana pushed her on the nearby pillar. Her head started to bleed.

Manik: Nandhiniiiii....

Mukti: Bhabhiiiii....

She fainted and fall on the floor. Soon cabir come with police. Khurana tried to escape but police handcuffed him and his men.

Cabir called the ambulance. 

All are in tears. Niyonika come near Mukti,

Niyonika with trembling voive : Is he our Manik?

Mukti with tears: Haa Maa. I know all are in in confusion. I will definitely tell you Maa. But now we want to rush to hospital. You come by car with cabir Bhai.

They nodded their head.

Soon ambulance come, Mukti went in ambulance along with ambulance.

Soon they reached the hospital.

Manik nd Nandhini both were taken to separate ICU.

Scene frozen at both Nandhini and Manik's face.

_______________________________________

I know guys you all are ready with stones to beat me for ending this chapter now.

But if you want update soon I am ready to update tomorrow itself. It's only depends on your response.

Inline comments are ❤️.

Thanks for your support.

Keep smiling 😃

Urs,
       PRABHA.😄