4. Whom he is?

Next morning as always Nandhini wake up first. She freshen​ up and come down only to see Niyonika sitting in the living room.

 She freshen​ up and come down only to see Niyonika sitting in the living room

                     (Nandhini's saree)

Nandhini moved towards her.

Nandhini: Do you need anything?

Niyonika: No it's okay.

Nandhini smiled at her and entered the kitchen. She made coffee for all of them and gave to a butler to serve all. She took two cups in her hands and went to wake up Manik.

As always Manik show tantrums in waking up.

Nandhini: Manik wake up na. We even want to go to hospital today.

Hearing hospital he woke up immediately: What happend to you? Is there paining anywhere?

Nandhini:  Manik relax. Today is our appointment for regular check-up.

Manik: You scared me.

Saying this Manik hugged her. Nandhini smiled seeing his protectiveness.

Manik: Acha Nandhini, How are they? Did they say anything?

Nandhini: They are so sweet Manik. Especially Maa, she calmed down papa when he come to scold me. Mukti is also allergic to pepper like you.

Manik heard everything thing she said with a smile on his lips: Acha come get ready. Otherwise we will be late.

Manik moved to washroom to get ready. Nandhini take his dress and placed in the bed. She started to arrange the room.

At that time walked from the bathroom only in the towel.

Nandhini: Manik you are shameless.

Manik Smirked: Arey you are going to my baby's Maa. Still You are saying me shameless.

Manik grabbed Nandhini by her waist. Manik pulled her even closer but there was some obstacle. Manik and Nandhini see down to see Nandhini's little baby bump between them. Nandhini burst into laugh. Manik sadly pouted seeing this

Nandhini: Aww Manik you are so cute.

Saying this Nandhini pecked his pout but Manik pulled her for a deep kiss.
After their lovely moments Manik changed his dress and they both come down.

Today also all Malhotra's didn't come for dinning Hall. Nandhini sent food to their room. Then she and Manik also had their food.

Manik called a bodyguard: I am going out. Be careful. Don't allow anyone near landline and keep an eye on everyone.

Then he went with Nandhini to hospital. They reached hospital and directly went to Dr.Sarala 's cabin.

Dr. Sarala: Hii Nandhini. How are you?

(Sarala was Nandhini mom priya's friend )

Nandhini: I am fine aunty.

Dr. Sarala: Good  then Come lets begin with the regular check-ups.

Sarala took Nandhini to the room in her cabin while Manik waited for them in the cabin.

Soon Nandhini come along with Sarala.

Dr. Sarala: Nothing to worry Nandhini. All the reports are fine. Do you have morning sickness?

Nandhini: No aunty.

Dr. Sarala: It's good. But if in future it comes also don't worry.

Manik: Is there any need to change her diet ?

Dr.Sarala: No need Manik. Follow her normal diet. From now her cravings will be on peak. Be careful Manik.

She said satistically. Manik chuckled hearing her.

They get their reports and went from there. They reached home and settled on the sofa.

Nandhini keep her head in Manik's shoulder.

Manik: Tired.

Nandhini nooded her head.

Manik: Take some rest.

Nandhini: No manik, I am not sleepy. I am just tired.

Manik: Then drink some juice.

Manik ordered butler to bring juice for her. Nandhini kept her head on his chest. Manik encircled his arms around her.

Soon juice arrived. Manik made her drink juice. All these was seen by a pair of eyes.

Niyonika's pov

Why I am feeling like he is connected to me?

He kidnapped us but why my heart didn't able accept that he is wrong.

He is very nice with his wife. Then why he is showing this coldness to us.

Whom he is?

_______________________________________

Thanks for votings and comments

Please avoid mistakes.

Keep smiling 😃

Urs,
         PRABHA.😆