16. Flashback starts

Nandhini's pov

All are eagerly waiting to hear our story. I am going to deny but seeing maa and Papa's face, I can't deny. Even they have dreams about their son's marriage na. So I started the story.

Flashback was in Nandhini's pov:

I finished my studies and joined as a professor in Space Science college,Pune.

Amma was eagerly searching for a groom for me. But I didn't show interest in that department. Daily morning I went to temple before going to college then after college I returned to home. That's my life at that time.

One day when I am going to college Amma give me an envelope and ask me to see the photo.

Priya: Once see the photo beta..

Nandhini: Maa whomever you choose, I don't have any problem. I know you and appa will choose the best for me. Now it's late I want to rush. Bye....

Priya : I keep the envelope in your room. Check once you returned.

Amma shouted behind me. I didn't reply as I started my scooty.

After I come from college, I was hell tired. I just went inside my room ready to crash the bed. But the envelope which was in the table caught my sight.

I hesitately opened the envelope and saw the picture.

Ohh my God. He is very handsome. I heard someone's footsteps.

I immediately placed the picture​ in the envelope and placed in the table as before. I rushed to bed and pretended to sleep.

Priya entered the room: Nan.....

She saw her sleeping and turned to saw the envelope untouched. She signed seeing it.

Priya: This girl never change. Anyways they are coming to see her in 10 days. Let them meet direct.

Saying this she took the envelope along with her and left the room not before adjusting her duvet properly.

After she left Nandhini slowly opened her eyes and released the breathe she is holding Still now....

Then she remembered that she saw the name MANIK MALHOTRA written in big letters below his photo.

Nandhini (take his as a prayer): Manik  

A small smile appeared on her lips.

Then she started to search his account on Facebook and Instagram. After a long search for an hour she found his account in both Facebook and Instagram.

But she didn't sent friend request. (Being a shy soul what can we do)

Soon sleep took over her.

Next day morning as usual Nandhini went to temple along with Ramya,one of her college colleague as well as a best friend of her.

They sat on the temple for sometimes. At that time Nandhini note that someone is looking at her. She casually turned and saw Manik standing there with an unknown man.

She immediately turned her head.

Nandhini (In mind) : what he is doing here? I think mom told him that I didn't see his face. Okay let's continue this game.

I also didn't showed that I know him.

Flashback ends

She stopped hearing the loud cries.of Annika.

Niyonika: I think princess is hungry. Take her in beta.

Niyonika gave the baby to Nandhini. Nandhini took her to their room in downstairs.

Niyonika: It's late cabir beta today stay here na.

Hearing beta his eyes becomes teary as he misses his mom very much.

Niyonika: Sorry if you feel bad that I called you beta.

Cabir: It's not like that Maa. Just I thought of my mom. I really miss her.

Niyonika: Don't worry. You are also like my son.

Saying this she hugged him.

Mukti: okay guys we will continue this story tomorrow. Pakka promise.

Soon Nandhini also come after putting Annika to sleep and they all had their dinner.

Nandhini take Manik to room and also helped him in changing.

Then she also changed and come.
As soon as she come, Manik pulled her in a hug.

Manik: So Mrs. Malhotra, finally the truth comes out.

Nandhini (innocently) : Which truth?

Manik: Don't act innocent. You saw my pic in that day itself but you act like you didn't know me.

Nandhini turned her face controlling her blush. Manik back hugged her.

Manik: And also you admired me more. Haina...

Saying this he kissed her ears.

Nandhini: Manik..

Manik: Jii Manik ki jaan..

Nandhini closed his eyes with her hands : Good night.

Manik held her hands and kissed it. Then he hugged her: Don't think I forget your this act. I will definitely punish you once the time comes.

Nandhini: Waiting for it Mr.Malhotra.

Manik: Acting bold Mrs. Malhotra. Let's see your boldness at that time.

Nandhini: Shhh.... Sleep now.

Soon they slept in each other arms.

_______________________________________

Hi guys,
              Happy Diwali 😘 😘😘 to all. Have a awesome and safe Diwali 🎆🎇🎆🎇 It's my first Diwali celebrating with my readers.

I just want to celebrate Diwali with you so I thought to give update of any one of my story. So I write this chapter in hurry.Pardon me for mistakes. And also sorry if I disappoint you in this chapter.

I have my first exam in Thursday. what a sad sutiation? Studies in Diwali holidays also😭😭😭

In last update I told you guys about my wish in Wattpad. I hope it will fulfill soon with your support.

Thanks for your votes and comments in last chapter 😘😘😘.

Keep smiling😆.

Urs,
       PRABHA😊.