9. Nandhini's parents

It's Nandhini's seventh month going. She was glowing in happiness. Why can't she?, In two months baby will be in her hand.

Manik and Nandhini was sitting in the living room. Malhotra's are in the dining table having their breakfast which will be seen from living room.

At that time Priya entered along with ram.

          (Nandhini's mom and dad)

Nandhini saw them : Maa...

She stood up to run.Before she ran, Manik hold her wrist and glare at her.
She showed her teeth and sit beside him silently.

Manik then went and take blessings from both. Priya come and sit beside her.

Priya: How many times I told you not to hope like a rabbit. Manik beta I feel really pity on you.

Nandhini: Maa why are you always taking his side.

Priya: Because he is not careless like you.

Manik side hugged Priya. While Nandhini made a bad face.

Ram taking Nandhini in side hug: Oye don't tease my princess.

Nandhini: Love you appa. (Towards Priya and Manik) And hate you both.

Priya/Manik: But we love you.

Priya turned to see whole Malhotra family looking at them. When Priya saw them, Immediately Malhotra's went inside the room.

Priya: Nandu who are them?

Manik: I will tell you Maa.

Manik narrated everything to them. Priya and Ram consoled Manik that everything will be okay.

Manik: Leave this maa. Why this sudden surprise?

Priya: It's Nandhini's seventh month Manik. So we want to do her baby shower.

Manik: Why not Maa? We will do it in a grand manner.

Priya: It's not like that Manik, first delivery was to be held in mother's place. So as per the rituals, Nandhini want to come to Pune for delivery.

Hearing this Manik's breathe struck in his throat. But he managed himself soon.

Manik: If Nandhini wants to come you can take her with you.

Nandhini widened​ eyes on Manik. Manik's mobile rang at the time.

Manik: I will back in a minute.

Saying this he went to his room.

Nandhini: Maa I will not come. I will be here Maa.

Ram: See na, I won. I know my princess will not come.

Nandhini: What? Ek second... What's going on here?

Priya: Ram challenged me that if we ask Manik will allow you but you will not come. I told him that you will come, Manik was the one who will stop you. But see I lost the competition.

Nandhini: You two are impossible.

Priya: But the baby shower function is confirmed. Day after tomorrow seems to be a good day. We will kept on that day itself.

Nandhini: I will confirm with Manik Maa. You two go and take rest. I will ask him and come.

Soon they both went to guest room. Nandhini went to her room to see Manik standing facing the window.
She kept her hand on his shoulder. He turned only to get a tight slap on his cheek.

Manik: Hawww, Nandhini it's really hurts.

Nandhini: How can you tell me to go? If they ask, you will not stop them. You will simply say,okay. Wow... Superb.

Manik: Nandhini it's not like that. They ask me with the hope that I will allow you. How can I broke their hope?

Nandhini turned other side and smiled.

Manik: Are you really going?

Nandhini without turning smiled: Haa..

A lone tear escaped from Manik's eyes. Not hearing any reply, Nandhini turned only to see his tears.

Nandhini rubbing his tears: Aww... Manik cool I am not going anywhere.

Manik: Seriously.....

Nandhini: Yes Seriously.

Manik: Then Maa...

Nandhini: They are making fun of us.

Manik : I will deal with them later.

Nandhini: Now give me a smile don't be a cry baby.

Manik: I am not cry baby.

Nandhini: Okay baba. Smile. Acha Maa asked you that day after tomorrow seems to be perfect for baby shower. Is it okay for you or not?

Manik: Till you are with me, everything is okay for me Nandhini.

Nandhini: So cheesy Manik......Acha come we will go down.

The day end by the preparations for the function.

_______________________________________

First of all sorry for the late and also for a small update.

Please avoid mistakes. I know I committed alot of mistakes in this chapter as I wrote it in hurry.

Keep smiling 😃

Urs,
       PRABHA.😄