The Clash

A man in black suit barged into his cabin with his signature 'What the' that was surprisingly completed by him.

"What the hell!!"

The chair turned and he came face to face with the person sitting on it.

"What happened Arnavji?" Khushi asked with her ever-so-sweet smile while sitting comfortably on ASR's chair looking like the master who rules the mafia.

"Don't Arnavji me. You know exactly what you did."

Normally if anyone dared to even touch the bosses chair, they would have been roasted and fired by ASR. But he can't possibly do that with his legally wedded wife, right? Today Arnav Singh Raizadas mood is not that great.

"Is it because....." she said pointing towards her sitting on his chair.

He sighed.

"Of course not Khushi."

"Then why are you shouting at me like a mad man. What have I done." She frowned.

"You seriously don't know what you did?" He asked suspiciously.

"How will I if you don't tell me? Are you drunk Laad Governor or is the work pressure too much for you to handle." She taunted.

"Watch it Khushi." He warned.

He switched on his phone and played the ring tone.

'Munni Badnaam Hui

Darling Tere Liye

Munni Ke Gaal Gulabi

Nain Sharabi

Chaal Nawabi Re

Le Zandu Balm Hui

Darling Tere Liye

Munni Badnaam Hui

Darling Tere Liye

Munni Ke Gaal Gulabi

Nain Sharabi

Chaal Nawabi Re

Le Zandu Balm Hui

Darling Tere Liye

Munni Badnaam Hui

Darling Tere Liye '

"Ooohhhh." Was all she said

"What ooohh. I am in an important meeting with foreign delegates and my phone rings with this disgusting ringtone. You know how embaracing it was for me with the looks they were giving me??"Arnav said looking mad angry.

"It is your fault."

"Excuse me?"

"I said it is all your fault. Couldn't you have put your phone on silent. It would not have disturbed the meeting.And Mr. Akdoo Singh Raizada what do you mean by disgusting. Do even have an idea who you insulting by calling it disgusting, Salmanji. I will not bear any insults to my Salmanji. understood??" She huffed.

"Oh! So you wont bear insults to that Salman. what about your husband. " He asked. How much he hated this actor. If only he could send someone to finish him off. But then his wife will leave him. UUUGGHHHH!! he can do nothing.

"Firstly it is Salmanji and  Secondly, don't you worry these foreign delegates will not understand anything." Khushi replied with a smile.

" I don't care what they understand. All I know is that I had my staff present at the meeting and I got really weird expressions. Khushi why do you always play around with my phone. How many times have I told you don't change my ringtones to such cheap songs."He said frustrated.

"You are such a confused man who doesn't know the problem himself and only knows how to irritate and shout at  people. If you don't like this ringtone couldn't you have just told me in simple language instead of spoiling my mood and blaming my Salmanji. Stupid man. Show I will change the ringtone. "Replied a pissed Khushi as she grabbed the phone from a stupefied Arnav.

It is really difficult to deal with Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. He thought. But what can he do he has to spend his whole life with her because of an exchange of heart. They have to and will surely bear with each other. No matter what.

"Take. I have changed it." Khushi said giving the phone to him."Next time don't you dare blame my Salmanji and be sure of what you want. Not after blabbering the whole manuscript of anger."

"Ok. sorry." he muttered.

Who would have thought that ASR the great would apologize. Well, he did.  He apologized to his wife. To his life and to his love. And he is ready to bow down to his love always whenever necessary.

Khushis heart melted with his apology. She knew her husband has changed himself to a great extent for her and she salutes him for it. She doesn't wish to make him like her but wants him to keep his cool. That is her main objective right now and hopes to be successful in it.

She got up from the chair, went up to him and gave him an unexpected peck on his lips. Arnav smiled widely at her initiative and hugged her like his life depended on her.

Their moment was disturbed by Aman who came to call Arnav for yet another meeting. No disturbance can ever leave them alone. Neither in the house, nor in his cabin.

He sighed as he left her reluctantly and went to the conference room making sure he put his phone on silent lest it disturb the meeting again and he shouts at his wife AGAIN.

Hey guys! This is my first OS.
Please vote and comment if you did like it.
For those of you waiting for my updates on the other stories......I am sorry but it will be a bit slow right now as I have other commitments.  So please bear with me.

Thank you for supporting me.