The hour of revelation(1)

SLAP!!!!!

The very foundations of Shantivan shook with the transformation of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada to KASR.

"HOW DARE YOU Mr. Raizada!!! How could you believe that I was having an affair??? That to with this slime of a creature?!!!!!"

This was the situation in the Raizada mansion after the run-away marriage of Arshi.

NK had been surfing through his pics and videos in his camera after retrieving it from the terrace.
After seeing the peculiar clip of Shyam confessions, Khushi was able to join the dots of the sudden decision.

ASR or rather Arnav could do nothing but stare and curse himself for believing his stupid brain. AGAIN!!!

The burning sensation of the slap was nothing compared to the pain he was going through in his heart because of his deed.
He hurt an innocent soul..... Again!!!!

But this time it was beyond redemption..

Nani, Mami, Mama, Payash and the Guptas were shocked with the sudden outburst.

Anjali was sitting on the sofa....
Helpless
Hopeless
Lifeless...

"Had you witnessed the whole damn scene you wouldn't have had to use your stupid, good for nothing brain."cried Khushi as she held Arnavs collar,shaking him.

Arnav stood silent for the first time..

No one could intervene. Because everyone knew....
If you hurt a peaceful loving  individual, the consequences are not very pleasant.
And now khushi was hurt..........
Hurt  more than she is capable of taking in.

"According to you everything is a joke right?? Everything is only about you. Always!!
YOUR anger
YOUR opinion
YOUR point of view
YOUR EGO!!!!"
Arnav stood still as fiery arrows of truth were shot at him. Ever word spoken by her were like daggers thrown to kill him.

Khushi's eyes were red with tears but the pain she experienced in her heart was not visible.

"Khushi cool down..."Payal tried to calm her baby sister who was hell angry.

All were scared of her at this moment.

"You know," Khushi decided to relate the story. "THIS CREEP stayed at our house as a paying guest even though he was married in this rich house. And when we were financially instable, and babujis health was bad, he proposed to me taking advantage of the situation.
We were engaged in front of a few neighbors. After I started working for you all I was introduced to him by Anjaliji and I immediately broke my engagement with him. Ever since he has tried to corner me and confess his stupid feelings to me in spite of being MARRIED!!!!!" She said as tears continued to flow from her eyes.

All the eyes were wide with shock as they witnessed the true colors of the person whom they had trusted their daughters with.

Their daughter on the other side was so shocked that all she could do was listen about the ONE person whom she had loved a lot after her chotte.

" Jhoot... sab jhoot"said Shyam who was silent all this while. " Khushiji why do you hate me so much that you decided to make all the family members against me. Don't you know how much I love Ranisahiba?And what engagement are you talking about. Do you have any pictures to prove our engagement??? Do you???

The Guptas were silent. They didn't.

"YES!!"

All heads turned to see the new spectator. Aman