The Fun Plan 1

" Arnavji!!!" This is the third time Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada called out her husband who was sitting on the recliner typing in haste on his laptop. Irritated!

" I know my name Khushi. You don't have to remind me." There was so much work to complete the presentation and here his wife is hell on stopping him from doing it.

Khushi twisted her mouth at the mock and said." I know! All Im saying is ki...." She couldn't understand how to explain to her husband what she wanted. Knowing his extra smart brain he would surely take out another meaning of her words.

" What happened Darling?" He used his softest tone which is only reserved for his wife and sister. He closed his laptop and sat near his wife.

" I want to...." Taking a deep breath she continued.

"I want to have some fun!" She declared. An sure enough she saw the glint in his eyes. The double meaning one. The.........mischievous one. Darn this stupid man!

"Fun!! nice.......lets go to the farmhouse!" He decided. Khushis eyes were like large empty saucers.  She gave him the dirtiest look possible.

" What!" He chuckled." You were the one who suggested to have some fun. Im just planning."

She sighed.." My dear Arnavji. There are many other ways of having fun apart from exploring inside the four walls of a locked BEDROOM!" She specified.

"Who even spoke about a bedroom?" Khushi  looked at him confused. " Huh?"

" I was talking about horse riding." Saying this he burst out laughing at  a maniac looking at the stupefied Khushi.

" You know what.....Go to hell! seriously ........get lost!!Apni manhoos shakal mat dikhana (don't show me your stupid face)" Saying this she left in haste throwing daggers at Arnav who stopped laughing and  gulped like he always does on seeing his angry wife.

He got off the bed and ran after his wife. To pacify her of course.

Khushi went with her grumpy face and sat next to Di who was engrossed in watching tv along with the rest. Nani, mami, mama and nk.

" What happened my dearest bhabhi." Anjali addressed her and later realised that it wasn't a joke. Khushi looked at her and started her rant.

" Di!! your chotte is a complete devil. He does not care about anyones feeling. Selfish human monster. You wont believe when I said that I wanted to do something fun he decided to go to the farm house and....and..." Khushi stopped in her tracks realising what she was about to say. She slapped herself mentally for even thinking of saying it aloud. The rest were staring at her waiting for her to complete.

" And!...uh.."

" And ride a horse." The Salvation had arrived. Arnav.......her husband. Saving her from the embaracing situation. He looks so handsome when he is descending the step.. Wait! What!! Did she just check out her OWN husband? Dammit!!

" Then whats wrong Khushiji! Its fun right?" Nk asked

" No Nk Bhai! It should be full of fun. Not accidents!" Anjali contradicted.

" Then what else is fun bitiya? And how come so suddenly you want to make plans?' Nani asked.

" Wohh! Nani.... Ive been getting very bored at home. So..."

" Yes Nani!! I had the same thought. Great minds think alike." Anjali exclaimed hi-fying Khushi.

"So bhat to dowa!! Bhat plaans did you two makewa!" Mami was very excited. She would have another occasion to decorate herself.

" What do you guys wanna do!" Arnav asked the two confused who themselves didn't know what to say.

" Basket ball!!" Nk suggested.

"No!"

" Football!"

"Noo!"

" Badminton?!"

" Uff!! Nanheji! We don't want to play sports. something else."

All racked their brains at the EXTREMELY difficult question. Laxmiji too sat down and tried to think using her small brain.

"Idea!!!" Khushi squealed with excitement. All heads turned towards her.

" Swimming!!!!"

" WHAT!!!" The men screamed. Especially ASR. Their eyes bulged out as if it was being vacuumed out.

Heya!! This is another shot which im gonna complete within the next chapter. Hope you liked it!! Please vote and give me your views. It really helps. Thank you to all those who voted for the other chapters, please continue to do the same for this as well.

See you till the next update!