Geniuss

"Arnavji?" 

"Arnavji!"

Khushi looked up from the movie she was watching on the laptop to what her husband is doing which is so much more important than her.  

As usual he was immersed in his  work. So immersed ki ek din dub marrenge Laad Gvernor. As she quoted in her mind. She dare not voice it out. Else she would have to bear a whole day dealing with an ever angry monster. 

*Sigh* I'm not in the mood to sacrifice my peace of mind especially when i've got such a wonderful idea.

Arnav almost got a mini heart attack when a pillow landed right on his face. All his concentration went for a huge toss.

"Oww!! What the hell!!" He glared at Khuhsi rubbing his face after the blow. "What is your problem?" 

Khushi simply stared smirking at his face.

"YOU! You are my problem Mister Ever-Boring-Irritating-Too obsessed with my sautan to even bother about me-Moronic Laad Govenor-Good for nothing Raizada!!!" She retorted in one go.
This was supposedly the longest not-so-sweet nickname she ever gave him. 

Arnav blankly looked at her trying to digest the list of names his wife kept for him. He was in for it. Even he knew and thought better before saying anything. 

He got up from the recliner and went near a fuming Khushi. Caressing her face lovingly he asked,  "What happened Sweetheart?" 

"Your head happened!" She practically screamed. 

"Arey sorry na baba!" 

"Just because you learnt the word does not mean you use it everytime!" She pushed away his hand.

"Come on Khushi! ASR never apologizes to anyone. But he did to you." He smirked.
Unaware of what affect his argument would have on her. 

"Accha? So you're doing a huge favour to me by apologzing is it Mr. Raizada? Thank you so much!! Im honoured. AAP ITNE MAHAN HAI ARNAVJI!" She glared at him with her hands on her hips. 

LEH! HO GYA. Arnav smacked himself internally. if only he used a little of his brains. DAMN!!!

"No Khushi.. I just meant... Im sorry. i didn't mean to ignore you" 

"Oh! So you were ignoring me??" She raised her eyebrows.

FUCK MAN!

Taking a deep breath of patience he said " No my love. I'm just sorry thats it. Please bolo kya hua?" He held his ears. 

For the first time he didn't feel the inferiority in apologizing. Because it was his wife he was apologizing to. The love of his wife. And in their elationship there is no inferiority or superiority. Its just a matter of circumstances which decide who will be childish or who will be mature. Sometimes they are playful while other times both fight through the hurdles of life with  mature disposition. Hand in Hand.

That is the beauty of their relationship which is immeasurable. 

She admired the cuteness of her husband as he held his ears in apology. She bent forward and pecked his nose. Arnav smiled. He was happy to see his wife becoming more open in showcasing her affection. 

Khushi made space for him on the bed beside her as he sat, side hugging his wife. 

"Name me a beautiful vaction location." 

Arnav raised his eyebrows. Immidiately his mind started running errands. 

Accha! Shes planning a honeymoon vacation for us. Thank God atleast first time she took an initiative. What about Bangkok? No they went there recently only! Paris? Hmmm.... 

"Arnavjiii!!!" Khushi shook his shoulders.

"Ha! Oh.." He came out of his trance.

"Boliyenaaa!!" 

"Paris?"

"No!! Thats too romantic and boring!" 

"What?" He was confused.. His wife is crazy!. If the location is not romantic how will they get romantic vibes to practise romance? HUH?!

"Maldives?" 

"But theres not much to see!" She rejected this idea too.

" Khushi what else do you want to see except our bedroom? The hotels are so serene. Typical for romance." He said huskly as he drew closer to capture her lips. 

"Huh? Us? What do you mean?" She went back.

"For our honeymoon Khushi! For which you are planning." He smiled. 

Khushi burst out into peals of laughter. Arnav stared at her confused. 

"Are you seriously mad or your work pressure is too much Mister." 

" Seedhe seedhe bolo Khushi" 

"Honeymoon? Seriously? We just retuned from one in case you don't remember", She laughed. 

"Then why are you looking for holiday locations?" 

"Arey! Woh! I wanted to plan a holiday with Di, Mami and Jiji. Four ladies on an adventurous vacation." She smiled proudly at her idea.

"And may i know why?" His irritation was rising. His wife is planning to spend time with everyone else but him. Akal kab aegi isse.

"See this movie. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara! Four friends go on a vacation. Even i want to go. So cool na! Instead of four men, four ladies will go. Maza ajayega!! Haina?" She clapped her hands in excitement.

"Yeah right! Go ahead!" 

Arnav got up frustrated and left the room. 

"Arey? Inhe kya ho gya! Uff! Har baar kuch naya drama kar dete hai. Ab kon samjhae inhe. Hai Devi Maiyya! Kuch akal dena inhe taki inhe kaam se thori fursat mile. Nhi toh pagal khane me inka registration karwana padega." ( Now what happened to him? Uff! Everytime he creates a new drama. Now who will explain to him! Hai Devi Maiyya! Give him some brains so he takes a break from his work. Else i will have to get him registered in a mental hospital.)

She shook her head in defeat.

Here you go with an OS. Do let me know how you liked it! Vote if you really did! 

Stay Happy! Stay healthy!

Meena

#Arshistan❤