The Refree

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"I said NO."

"WELL I SAID YES!" Khushi screamed shutting Arnav completely.

He sighed.

"Khushi why are you being so stubborn. Why can't you just listen to me for once." Arnav pleaded to his wife. But who can reason 'practically ' with an 8 month pregnant woman especially with her mood swings and hormonal changes which has been bugging the hell out of Arnav but he has no choice...........pyaar kiya hai. Nibhani toh padegi.  Haina? 

Let me enlighten you with what had happened that even the senior Raizadas ran out to their respective rooms 'to rest' as soon as the couple starting dagger fighting. Not literally of course!!

So....

As soon as the Raizadas had their breakfast with the usual hubub in the dining room, they retired to the living room to have some family time before the men retired to their office.

"Khushi, can you believe it??? Only 1 more month left before you can hold your cutie in your hands." Anjali said with excitement. She  was  extremely excited for her bhabhi or rather for her sister. A new bond of various relationships grew between Anjali and Khushi after Arshis remarriage. In fact Anjali has literally forgotten her Baby Brother who burns with jealousy at the same time admires these two women and thanks the heavenly One for sending them in his life.

"Haa Di!" Khushi smile caressing her swollen tummy with motherly affection." Seriously even I am so shocked as how far me and this Laad Governor have come. Di you remember how we used to fight on petty things and you used to come and stop us from killing each other. This Laad Governor never left any stones unturned at irritating me.....not that its changed." She said looking at her husband from the corner of her eyes.

"Really? So I still irritate you. Huh!! And what about you? You cal every second wanting this that and everything not giving me any rest.." He said with a raised brow and regretting what he had said after he saw Nanis glare

The whole family present there were waiting for Khushis reaction to Arnavs careless statement.  They were scared as they knew what was coming.

"Oh! So you think I am an irritating specimen huh? And what about this?" She said pointing at her tummy." I am the one suffering for your deed. I am the one who has lent my tummy for our baby. If you are so irritated why couldn't you lend your tummy? Then you will know what it is like to keep someone inside you. Because you men only know to sign deals and contracts and do stupid business. You don't know how to carry a baby. Understood Laad Governor?" She huffed leaving a red faced and open mouthed Arnav. What the hell!! He cursed yet supressing it under his breath lest she raise another finger at his manly ability. He knew that this is common. Ladies when pregnant especially in their last months; the explain their own version of Science paying more emphasis on Biology. Not sure about the others but Mrs. ASR does that.

Talking about the rest....well there was nothing to say. Manohar looked at his wife from  the corner of his eyes who was staring at him with a victory smile. Akash stole glances of his wife whose eyes were transfixed on him throwing daggers at him. They didn't know what to do. Whether to run to their office like cowards and in the bargain insulting their macho or face their wives without any scope to fight. What can they do if these ladies have to carry their baby? Now they cannot reverse biology. Can they?