Aʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ.

Content:Fluff

My keys jingle and I twist open the lock to enter. "Jungkookie, I'm home", as tired as I am from work I'm always excited to see my boyfriend. I turn the lights on and looked around to see that Jungkook has been waiting for me in the living room anger plastered on his face, "Where have you been? It's late. And missing out on our anniversary date was just the icing on the cake", "Baby I -" "Save it,Y/N ". He walked upstairs to our shared bedroom, angrily, clenched jaw and arms crossed. Good job Y/N.

I sighed watching him turn his back on me, *SIGH* "the couch it is..".

It's 1:30am and I'm sure he's already fast asleep while I'm still flabbergasted and disappointed of myself. I can't believe that I forgot about our 3 years anniversary. One of the important days of our relationship. I have to make it up to him somehow.

I gathered all my courage and bravely went to our shared bedroom. I peeked through the door to see him peacefully sleeping all wrapped up with a blanket, he looked so squishy and huggable. However, I can't just ignore the fact that I've missed our date, he must've waited for me for so long and of course my phone died much earlier and forgot to charge it, it's most likely that it's blown up with text messages and missed calls from Jungkook. I'll have to take a day off tomorrow if I want to make it right.

*The Next Morning*

Jungkook's POV
I wake up without Y/N next to me. I am freaking out and stood up to check the bathroom but it only hit me to realize that we had an argument last night. Great. I'm still mad and upset about it, she probably overworked herself and forgot about it or she was too busy hooking up with her boss......no NO Jungkook don't think like that.....Y/N loves you..... Y/N loves me.

But where is she???

I hear sizzling noises in the kitchen, sounds like a delicious breakfast to me.

I walk down the stairs, remembering to ignore          Y/N and giving her the silent treatment, it doesn't seem right but she needs to know that I was damn upset about it. This is gonna be very difficult 'cause I already miss her clingyness, her kisses and hugs. I'll just have to toughen up. Walking down the stairs I hear....

"....Yea, sorry about that. Don't worry, I will. I know, I know. We need to grab lunch  sometime, Taehyung-ah.." my eyes twitch and I'm all fired up even more just by the sound of his name coming out of her mouth. Unbelievable. A lunch date?! Giving her the silent treatment should be a lot more easier then.

"Oh, I've got to go. Yes. Okay. Bye"

Y/N's POV
I see Jungkook and ended the call straightway with my best friend. Okay, I'm ready! Breakfast. Check. Tickets. Check. Dinner reservation. Check. Okay, this should go pretty breezy.

"Good morning baby, sit down I made breakfast", he ignored me and eventually sat down, but further away from me. I understand what he's doing but I sat down closer to him either ways.

It's silent. The air is thick and we can both sense  the awkwardness between us.

Jungkook's POV
She's acting as if nothing has happened yesterday, but I'm not gonna lie that I do miss her touch and her overall. Just how long can I keep this up for?

It's so quiet, only the sound of our cutleries scraping on our plates and the clock striking every second is filling up the silence.

I suddenly felt her hand on mine.

"Babe, could you please forgive me. It happened once. I was too distracted and the workload was just too much that I got carried away. I seri-"

"Are you cheating on me, Yn?!"

Y/N's POV:
Okay wtf?!?

"Are u serious right now?"

Jungkook: "Answer my question,Y/N."

"Do you not trust me anymore..Huh Jeon Jungkook? Do you hear me asking you the same things when you're with female idols, your best friend Hyuna, and what about that stylist of yours huh, Jungkook?!?"

Jungkook: "Oh, and now you're flipping it on me?!!? It's not my fault that I'm so damn insecure about your boss, who by the way is your best friend,  and a lunch date??!!? Seriously?? after missing out on our anniversary you want to go on a lunch date with your boss??!!?" I've never seen this side of him before, and not gonna lie it's hot and cute. Morning hair, fresh bare face and that low, raspy voice. Oooffff. [Moving on....]

I kept silent after his outburst. He abruptly stood up and about to walk away but I firmly grip on his wrist not wanting to let go.

"Don't leave me, please. I'll make it up to you. And to answer your question. No, I did not cheat on you or will ever cheat on you, EVER! But if you really want to break up, then that's fine. As long as you're happy I wi-"

That's when I felt his soft lips on mine.

Jungkook's POV
I had to. I cannot afford to lose her for somebody else nor am I even planning to at all. Our lips parted and I cupped her face as she looked away. I missed her so much. I pulled her face and gave her another kiss to have her focus on me.

"Talk about break up again, I will not hesitate to pull you onto our bed and sm-"

YN: "Woah woah woah, I get it big guy."

"I was about to say smuggle you with hugs. Yah! Dirty mind" I flicked her forehead (Softly).

YN:"Are u still mad at me? Jungkook? Kookie? Baby? Babe?"

Y/N's POV.
He's not answering again when I mentioned 'mad'. He went back to his serious face, while we are still facing each other with his hands wrapped around my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck.

I sway him from side to side trynna get an answer from him. While an idea popped up my head.

"You know what fine, I'll just go have my lunch date with Taehyu-" I screech whilst he pin me up right on the wall beside us.

"I'm warning you Ms.Kim or shall I say Mrs. Jeon, that if I ever see you having a lunch date or any kind of date with your boss, I will not hesitate this time to have little feet's running around this household" I just got an eargasm. Shit that turned me on.

____________________________________