Cᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ Yᴏᴜ Tᴏ Hɪs Ex Gɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

I hear thuds and heavy sighs from my boyfriend's office, these couple of days has been a hellhole. He comes home, and goes straight to his office almost as if I don't exist in his eyes anymore. He would sleep in his office while I sleep alone in our room, he would give me small cold answers, ignore me, and vent his anger out on me. What did I do? Has he lost his feelings for me? Am I not enough for him? Does he even want me to be his anymore?

So, tonight when he comes home, I'm putting a brave face on and talk to him. I've had too many sleepless night's thinking and wondering, it's only right if I confront him.

I see the door flung open to reveal Jungkook looking exhausted, stressed and angry.

Y/N: Hey Jungkook, we need to ta-

Jungkook: Save it. Just shut up. Leave me alone.

Y/N:Jeon Jungkook, i don't think I can't do this an-

Jungkook: FOR FUCKS SAKE Y/N! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU! YOU'RE STRESSING ME OUT EVEN MORE, WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE JIUEN! Gosh, she's understanding, she gives me space unlike you who's always up in front my face like a clingy girlfriend you are.

Unbelievable.

I stood there. Silently. Tears uncontrollably falling down my face.

Y/N: Okay, if she was so gosh darn perfect. Go to her. Go back to her cheating ass.

And with that, I couldn't say anything else looking at him. His face full of regret but I managed to not give in and left him as he is.

I packed my bags, and messaged Jimin if I could stay at his place. It's clear that we both needed space and cool off. He hurt me. And worse, he compared me to his ex that cheated on him.

I hear the door open and quiet sobs came out of him. I know he didn't mean any of the things he said, at least it's what I think, but it hurts. Knowing that this was our biggest fight yet.

Jungkook: Y/N baby, please don't leave me *sobs* *hiccups*, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of the things I said. I promise. Please baby.

Y/N: I'm staying at Jimin's for who knows how long. Goodnight.   

Coldly replying him with no emotions.

Jungkook: No your not. I'm not allowing you to stay at his house or anyone's but here.

Y/N: You don't have the rights to tell me what to do. Clearly from what you said earlier you needed space. And here I am giving it to you, so accept it. It's the least thing I could do right now. So once again, Goodnight.

Jungkook: Kim Y/N, I really don't give a fuck. Your staying here and I'm not letting you out. Baby please, forgive me for what I said earlier and the way acted. It's just that....

He walked closer to me and began to sob. He rested his head on my shoulder and hug my waist closer to him. I refused to hug him back, so I stood still.

Jungkook:.....I have been stressed out lately, I keep messing up our choreography and our comeback is near, and I keep getting scolded. *sobs* So I'm sorry for venting it out on you and comparing you to my ex, and for ignoring you. I love you so much. You are way better than her, you're the best girlfriend.

Y/N: *sigh* What was the first thing to you told me when we got into this  relationship? Is to comfort each other at our toughest time and to be with one another. How come, I've kept it but you didn't?

Jungkook: I'm sorry, I really am. Please forgive me baby. *sobs*

Y/N: If you do it again then I won't hesitate going to Jimin's.

I returned the hug that he was longing for and his scent that I miss lingered.

This was a very rocky night but we both got through it.

Jungkook: I promise I won't do it EVER again. I love you.

We both shared a passionate kiss and cuddled to sleep. What a night.

———————————————————————————
Vote for more 💜