When you laugh during an argument

.
.
Walking into our mansion, Jungkook ignored me throughout the car ride and is giving me the silent treatment.

We came back from the grocery store and I happen to see one of my childhood friends, Jeno, at the groceries and Jungkook, being Jungkook, the overprotective person he is, took our conversation a little out of context.

Y/N: Jungkook-ah, baby, it was not what you think it was. Jeno and I bumped into each other at the grocery store and we were just catching up with each others life and he has a fian-

Jungkook: and he gave you his number?? Literally  right in front of me, when I left to grab banana milk for 1 minute, you were already accompanied by a some boy. It was not a pretty scene to look at.

He walks up to our bedroom almost slamming the door behind him where I followed, but stopped it before it hits my face.

Y/N: C'mon Jeon, it's not that big of a deal alright. You're overreacting.  *eye roll*

Jungkook: *scoff* It's not that big of a deal?? Huh?? You're married. Yet you're here accepting someone's phone number....IN FRONT OF ME??!!!? That lice of-

At this point of the argument, there was absolutely no point in arguing and seeing how childish Jungkook is being because he is simply jealous, he cares and is scared to lose you.

After I have zoned out from his blabber and i can't help but slip out a little laugh.

Jungkook: You think this is funny, Jeon Y/N?????

His questionable face made me pop into another fit of laughter and couldn't take him seriously anymore...

Y/N: Baby, I am married TO YOU, YES, and Jeno is one of my childhood friends and we happen to see each other at the grocery store. Alright. That hug, was a friendly hug, a little pat in the back. And he gave me his number to keep in touch with him considering he has a FIANCÉ, but needs my help to organise his wedding. I love you okay. And only you. You know that.

I walk up to him trying to get ahold of his hands but he yanks it with a pout in his face.

Hugging his waist and trying to kiss him on the lips, he moves his head side to side where I am constantly kissing his cheeks and is playing hard to get.

Y/N: Always and forever my jealous Bun-Bun ❤️

———————————————————————————
Vote and follow for more imagines 💜