The playboy and the playgirl pt2

.
.
"The game baby"

The kiss. It felt magical, I didn't want to let go of his lips. So I pulled him for a second round and retorted back with a smirk in between the kiss. Needing to breathe we both pull away whilst his grip on my waist grew tighter.

We compete in a staring contest, whilst I hang my arms around his neck, our bodies so close and clasped together, his grasp not planning on letting go.

Y/N: It seems like you're forgetting one of the rules.

I smirk, tilting my head to the side inching closer to his face just to meet his strong gaze on me.

Jungkook: Like I said, I never lose. I'll have you in the end, princess.

Y/N: whatever playboy. *eye roll*

I harshly pull his arms away from me and head towards the kitchen island, pretending like nothing happened, and began to make breakfast.

Jungkook is left bothered and flustered. Walking towards you just for him to pull you from the waist acting like a baby, pouting and resting his chin on your shoulder.

Y/N: Are you okay bun??

Jungkook chuckles at the nickname you've given him, he felt so warm near you.

Jungkook: I like that, carrot. Should we go on a date babygirl? Let's put on a show shall we?

You nodded. He squeezes your ass wanting a verbal answer, but a moan came out of your mouth making him feel aroused.

Before you know it Jungkook has it's growing friend eager for pleasure, feeling it's length on your leg, but you pay no heed to his neediness.

Breakfast flew by, apart from Jungkook trying to gain your attention every second. We both learnt some personal information about each other, which felt really nice. I mean who would have known the International Playboy could have such a soft and caring side

*Seoul City*

Walking around the city hand in hand, taking cute pictures, buying food, not missing the fact that Jungkook is actually not that bad to be with. He's caring, a softie who likes to act tough on the outside, charming, charismatic and a real boyfriend material.

We ended up finding a beautiful park, seeing no people around the area where we laid our mini picnic area under a big tree as a shade.

Minutes of conversing I find myself in a daze.

Jungkook: Ya! Earth to Y/N! Carrot? Love? Jagi? Baby?

Y/N: Yes?

Jungkook: *smirks* You keep zoning out. Is everything okay? Or are you perhaps starting to realise that you have fallen for me? Huh

He nudges me, but I look at him in disgust showing that I am not interested in his antics. I look down at our hands that are intertwined, back at his face, down to his boopable nose and reaching to his thin pink lips. I smash our lips catching him off guard, but he soon follows, our lips moving rhythmically.

We were alone, at a beautiful grass field where our picnic is laid at, straight ahead of us is a beautiful scenery where the lake creates soft ripples as the wind passes by softly. This date can never get anymore perfect than this, not helping the fact that I am slowly falling for the playboy, but we shall keep that a secret.

There's something so charming about him that makes him so attractive, ignoring that he has dated nearly every single girl at school and might have treated the same girl the way he is doing to me.

I let my mind wonder once again, as our lips let go of one another, where thousands of thoughts have now re-entered my mind. So much questions I want to ask him to see if he is actually worthy my time, if it's even okay to do such game about love and feelings, where in the end one of us could hurt the other, which in this case I am. I can't help but think that, the girls he has dated has been in the same position as I am.