Pʀᴀɴᴋ 2

Jungkook's POV
I'm thinking it's the perfect time to do a prank on Y/N because of that stupid break up prank she did on me. So why not pull one on her, right?

I've scrolled and searched through enough on YouTube and found the perfect prank to do on Y/N. I can't wait to see her reaction and film the whole process.

I'll be doing the "hickey prank" on her. She'll be home in an hour so I grab the vacuum and turned it on on high speed placing the suction on my neck where it's visible enough for her to see.....she's only 5'2 I'm sure she'll be able to see it. I am wearing a hoodie along with sweats and sat on the couch to watch TV till she comes home.

*1 hour later*

"Babe, I'm home!! Can you please help me grab the other bags in my trunk. Thank you!" So cute.

We're making dinner together and I've been trying to make her see the 'hickey' on my neck by randomly moving my face left to right pretending like I'm cracking my neck or looking for something.

"How was your day without me?" She asked.

"Boring, I missed u so much"

"I know", she laughs and looks at me,

"Babe. Jungkook, what the fuck is that on your neck?"

She stopped what she was doing and pulled my neck towards her.

"Ouch! Careful, what is it babe?"

"Don't u fucking 'babe' me, that's a fucking hickey!"

She rubs and tries to wipe it off but it wasn't disappearing.

"Babe, calm down. It's nothing. I'm sure your just overreacting"

"Overreacting! I've been rubbing your skin thinking it was just makeup. But it's fucking not. Are you cheating on me? We're u fucking someone while I was gone today, Huh?!"

She's crying and I'm speechless.

"Babe, NO, of course not. It's just a pr-"

"Get out! I don't want to see you ever again. We're through!"

Missy, I don't think so

"Y/N listen, I can explain!"

"Explain what? I can clearly see it! Obviously I'm not enough for you!"

I've had it, I held her face and smashed my lips onto hers, so plump, so sweet, I can taste her salty tears. After she's calmed down, we pull away

"Y/N listen, it was just a prank"

"Wha- How? It's not rubbing off"

"The camera is right there, and I filmed the whole thing, so you can see for yourself later on"

"I hate you soooo much right now, I though u we're gonna leave me. I thought u didn't love me anymore"

"Awwweee baby I'm sorry I made u feel that way. But believe me, I will never ever leave you. Okay? I love u soo much to let go. There's no else like you and I'm lucky to have you"

and there she goes again, bursting in tears, so adorable. She tightly hugged me

"Same goes for me, I love you" — Y/N

"I love you too" — JK

"Just saying Kook, that I will get u back. You asked for it" — YN

"ohhh, are u sure about that?" — JK

"Prank war it is babe and we'll see who wins." — YN

"But hey, u got me good on the first one" — JK

"What can I say, I'm the prank Queen" — YN

"And I'm your prank King" —JK

—————————————————————————
Wherever you are right now

Good morning!

Good afternoon!

Good evening!

Good night!

I hope you are having an amazing day/night!

I apologise for not updating for a really long time. I just didn't have the motivation to write anything and that I'm just putting my mental health first more than anything right now (as for everybody).