Not letting him hold your thigh prank.

Jungkook and I were feeling extremely hungry at 11:30pm so we are currently on our way to order at McDonalds drive thru.

Getting bored after jamming out wildly, I've decided to relax for a bit before wilding out once again. I feel Jungkook placing his right hand on my thigh, and his left on the steering wheel, softly stroking my thigh, making me feel relaxed and at ease.

Moments like right now are very rare between Jungkook and I because he works a lot and and each and every memory we make together, I try to get the best out of them. And tonight, I wanna tease Jungkook, just a little bit. I'm pranking him.

Are you tired baby?" Jungkook softly spoke out.

Give me a sec to recharge. I softly spoke.

I let out a soft giggle before going in with my act.

His hand still on my thigh, sending weird vibrations through my body as he stroke it up and down. Whenever his hand is getting close to my sensitive area he tends to squeeze it urging me to moan but I muffle each sound to not give in the satisfaction I'm feeling from his action.

I pretend to scratch my thigh allowing him to lift his hand up before placing it back down.

I cross my legs over allowing him to lift his hand up only for him to place it back down.

I took his hand off my thigh and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Hey Kook, do you mind turning up the aircon" I break the ice and continued on with my act.

"Sure thing love" he says and places his hand on my thigh again.

"Thank you" I smile at him and took his hand out my thigh again.

This time, he took ahold of my thought and his grip is tight but not painful, only for me to pretend I am stretching my leg, he got the message and removes his hand off himself.

He heaves out a huge sigh, making me turn my head to his direction.

"You okay?" I ask in concern.

To only receive a hum from. He now places his hand on the steering wheel and focuses on the road.

"How was work babe?" I ask softly as I place my hand at the back of his neck and played with his hair.

"Tiring." He coldly replies. We were pulling up to the long line at McDonald's drive thru in silence, when he releases another huge sigh.

Instead of driving to a queue, he parks the car nearby. Confusion written on my face.

"What did I do?" He questions me but I play dumb by responding in confusion.

"What do you mean? You did nothing wrong babe"

"Alright." He flat out replies and starts the engine.

He backs up and goes to the queue that is now shorter than before.

"Hey, welcome to McDonald's. What can I get for you tonight?" A female spoke from the speaker with such enthusiasm.

"I'll just grab a large 10 nugget meal with a coke and... what about you?" He turns to asks me with no emotion.

"I want a large Cheeseburger meal with a sprite" I spoke nervously due to his aura.

"Okay.Just that thank you sweetheart." He drives forward to the window.

"Babe! What the heck? I'm hungry too! And 'sweetheart' really?" I rant out but he ignores me.

I huff out and crossed my arms across my chest until we reached the window.

"The large 10 nugget meal. That's just $10.50 thank you" The female says without missing the fact that she is purposely brushing her hand to grab my boyfriends card from his hand.

I scoff in disbelief when I see Jungkook not get affected.

He receives his food and he parks the car once again.

"Explain. What did I do?" I huff out for an explanation. Pouted lip and crossed arms, facing him with anger on my face.

"What do you mean? You did nothing wrong babe." He smirks out the same response I gave whilst he continues eating his food and my eyes plead for

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. I'm starving too." I say and try to grab a nugget.

"Ah ah ah no. Tell me why you were pushing me off awhile ago." He turns his attention to me whilst he continues to eat and I can't help but steal a nugget.

"Sorry Kook. It was just a prank love. Now can we go for another round I'm hungryyyy" I giggle as I told him the truth.

"Alright I forgive you. You want another nugget?"

"Hehe. I love you Kook"

"I love you more" he kisses me on the forehead and my heart exploded.

We both laugh in unison as we went for another round at drive thru.

———————————————————————————
Please follow and Vote for more Army! 💜