I miss you

Content:Fluff

It has been a long as 2 years since I've seen him. Jungkook, my boyfriend, is serving the military and he said to be home in 2 days when we called for the last time. I've been planning a mini surprise party for him when he comes back and I've asked the rest of his members to help out too.

During his time away, I would always be up working and kept myself busy. From watching movies alone and having sleepless nights along with tears. The best part however, was receiving his letters. Jungkook and I would  send each other letters to see what we've been up to, and not to mention that I cry every time I write them. The 'I love you' and the 'I miss you' wasn't enough to show that I truly love and miss him so much.
.
.
.
I've actually finished everything, the decorations, the presents and his favourites snacks/food are all stored ready to be cooked, but all that's left is for him to come home.

Jungkook's POV
I lied. I'm actually on my way home right now. I've told my hyungs to pick me up and help me surprise Y/N. I miss her so much.

—1 hour later —

I've been planning this for quite awhile now, and I hope she say 'yes'. We've stopped by a mall to buy my suit, a bouquet of flower, chocolates, a massive as teddy bear and of course a diamond ring. If you haven't guessed yet....I'm proposing to her.

Here I am in front of our home, I've been shaking non stop and zoned out quite too much....and I can't help but just barge into that door and wrap her around my embrace again....

*Inside the car/van*

Suga: it's now or never Jungkook

V: I'll take care of your kids in the future

RM: let's go maknae! Hwaiting!! Don't do the dirty just yet.

Jin: my baby *fake sob*

Hobi: kyaaaaa!!! Remember 'happy wife, happy life'

Jimin: Ya ya ya! Ppali ka! She's been waiting. You have no idea how many times she's been calling and messaging us. Do u know how hard it was to resist?

I breathed in and out and I headed out the door.

(What a fine mannnnnNnnn (*'-')

Y/N POV I've been wrapped up like a burrito with my favourite snacks binge watching k-drama

Y/N POV
I've been wrapped up like a burrito with my favourite snacks binge watching k-drama.

I've been calling the boys to come over and hang out and update them about the surprise but they seemed to have all been busy since none of them returned my calls and text massages. Life of an idol I see.

A sudden knock came from the door. Got up lazily, I stretched, yawned, blinked, breathed and tried to function as a normal human being. Walking towards the door however, made me feel anxious, the boys would normally call or brutally knock the shit out of my door.

I took a pair of slippers and slowly opened my door.
1...2...3....*sigh* charrggeeee

Jungkook's POV
*WACK* *WACK* *WACK*

She may be small but she's scary. She hits harder than Jimin.

I stopped her by grabbing her wrist

"Babe! babe! It's me! SURPRISE!!"

Y/N: Ohmygosh Jungkook!!! Wtf!!! I though someone was gonna kidnap me!! Wait!! Lemme catch my breath.......

*2 seconds later*

She attacked me with a massive hug followed by tiny sniffles....

"Awwwwww is my baby crying*

Y/N: It's been 2 years, what do u expect. I thought u were coming in 2 days......

"Sorry, I lied 😅"

Y/N: I missed u soooo much, u have no clue.

———————————————————————————
Vote for more 💜