7 - The Girlfriend

Sorr for the late update, I've been going through a lot lately but I'm kinda back on track I guess. I've just fallen back into depression and well it sucks, because no one understands what is going through my head because I myself don't understand so I can't explain it to them eitherways. This is somewhat a filler, but I promise it'll make sense with the oncoming chapters.
______________________________________

The next day, I woke up feeling like utter shit. The feeling wasn't a total hangover, but it was similar. I wasn't drunk last night so my head isn't pounding in pain, but I do feel slightly nauseous.
My alarm buzzed a couple of seconds after I've woken up. I turned it off and sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Groaning, I realized my sleep was ruined on a Saturday and that I couldn't go back to sleep. Either ways, today was the play so I had to get up and go to rehearsals anyways.
I sat up and looked around my dark room. The lack of light triggered the memories from last night, making me wince. Tori came to mind when we sang Take A Hint, then when I walked down the wine cellar to find her making out with a girl, then when she kissed me before walking home.
My heart thumped faster and harder when I remembered the feeling of her lips on mine. They we're soft like a luxurious, fluffy pillows. They tasted like Tori, there was a distinctive sweet aftertaste she left on the tip of my tongue the way her hair or her bag smelled. I clutched my heart in confusion. The way I felt at that moment was the same way I felt when Beck kissed me for the first time except now it's more intense.
Eventually, I stood up and walked over to my computer. Clicking on the mouse, it came to life and Bloom was playing on Spotify by Troye Sivan from a playlist I left on last night when I got home. My eyes shot to the bottom of the right hand corner and I checked the time. It was seven forty, relatively early, so I walked to the window and pressed on the button on the wall for the blinds to roll up.
Once it reached the middle and let some of the light in, I grabbed my phone and walked to my bathroom. The lights turned on after flickering for a few seconds which gave my eyes a chance to look up in the mirror. My hair was a mess, and the blue parts of my hair were matted. I turned on the shower head, and connected my phone to the waterproof speaker I had in my shower.
Before I could pick a song, my second phone beeped on my nightstand. I flushed the toilet, and walked out in confusion. My hands gripped the phone tightly before unlocking it and seeing a new message from Tori. Scrolling up, I realized that I had sent her a message this morning when I got home.

"Heartbroken. I'm officially heartbroken. This person I've been falling for these past couple of months found someone else and it sux. I couldn't even tell them how I felt cuz we just have this love/hate relationship because I can't open up easily! Great, I officially ruined everything. Well.. They did, but so did I for not saying anything in the first place. I want her. ",

I mentally cursed at the room and started to imagine beating myself up for saying that. Quickly, I started to read her response which left me speechless.

"I'm heartbroken, too. This person I'm into is hard to work with. Anyways, I understand how the person you're into feels..."