25 - A Christmas Jori

This is a gift from me to you guys for making this reach 10,000+ reads and 400+ votes! Honestly, I love you guys so much, and so here is a small, cute Christmas chapter to fill you up for the holidays so you can read this while dining with your wretched Nona Greta who hates all the 'hippies' and your now-transitioned 'Aunt' Zacharina who didn't take any hormones and managed to "get the guys" as well as that weird cousin Barfield who is allergic to everything that contains any spice of some sort as well as additives, meat, food colouring, glucose and gluten. Happy holidays, from me to you!
________________________________________________

"Hi! Welcome, come in, come in!" Tori's Mom welcomed.
"Hello! Merry Christmas, how are you all?" My Mom asked, showing off her pearly white smile.
"We're alright. Hi, you must be Jacob?" Tori's Dad asked, putting his hand out to shake.
"Yeah, nice to meet you. You're Alex?" Jacob asked Tori's Dad. He nodded and immediately started to talk about his job as a police officer since Jacob was honestly wondering about it. Tori's Mom let us in and had us sit at the living room which I was familiar with already from all our meetings and chill outs.
"The food will be ready in five minutes, so make yourselves comfortable. Would you like some wine?" She asked my Mom and Jacob.
"Yes, please."
I gave my Mom a kiss and walked over to Tori's Mom who was at the kitchen preparing the food.
"Mrs. Vega, is Tori upstairs?" I asked.
"Yeah, she's just tidying up. You can go upstairs if you want." She smiled.
"Thanks." I slowly walked up the steps with my heeled boots and made my way to my girlfriend's room. I reached her door and knocked on it three times before entering. There was Tori with a red off-shoulder sleeve shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans that she wore with a pair of gold-cuffed, black ankle strap platforms. Her hair was straightened this time and she had a simple cat liner and red lips. She had gold hoop earrings to match the gold cuff on her ankle straps as well. Tori was bent over and smoothing out her duvet on her bed.
"Hi, you're here." She smiled. I was leaning against the doorway in my leather jacket, striped red and black sweater and black skinny jeans as I watched her slowly make her way to me.
"Victoria." I smirked.
"Hush, you! I haven't seen you all weekend, I missed you." She confessed with a blush formed on her cute cheekbones.
"Well, I had to get you a Christmas gift and when's the best time to do it? During the Christmas sales." I winked.
"Aw, you got me a present?" She squeaked excitedly.
"Yes, but it's in the car." I chuckled.
"Fine, but I don't have a car so here's my gift." Tori rubbed her hands excitedly before going around to the other side of her bed and getting a well-wrapped box from underneath.
"No way, you got me a gift? I thought you said I was pretty difficult when it comes to getting me gifts." I sat down beside her and rolled my eyes playfully at she said. She just sat down beside me and shoved me playfully with her torso before bursting into a giggling fit.
"You crazy!" I giggled.
"Just open it!" She responded similarly.
I ripped the wrapping paper apart and opened up this brown box just like the movies. Inside there was something I've been looking for since I was young.
"Oh my God... Is it- Is it real?" I asked,y voice quivering in shock.
"Yes, I had to look really hard on the internet, but I found it." She smiled. She knew I loved butterflies ever since we got together and she's seen my basement studio more often that had tons of butterflies framed. I loved my typical black butterflies, but I would always mention this one.
"You got me a Glaucopsyche Lygdamus... " I smiled, staring down happily at my gift.
"Yeah... Yeah - yes, yes I did." She nodded slowly with a confused smile.
Her expression made me chuckle, "Simply known as the Silvery Blue Butterfly."
"Oh, I knew that." She rolled her eyes playfully.