10 - Rules, and Boundaries (Part 1)

School's ended and the day was terrible. Tori was teasing me the whole day with her tight skinny jeans, and sleeveless top that flowed nicely on her. She purposely picked that outfit today to show off her ass, and tits. All I could do was watch since this morning was not cleared up.
She literally suggested, not stated, but suggested that we'd be friends with benefits. As I gathered my thoughts in awe last night, she eventually fell asleep on the couch which resulted in me having a hard time waking her up in the morning.
As I drove home, my phone rang interrupting Beyonce's killer verse on Apeshit. I groaned in frustration, and answered.
"WHAT?!" I shouted in frustration.
"Hey Jade." It was Tori.
"What is it, Vega?" I sighed.
"Are you home?" Her question boomed through my speakers. I raised an eye brow in interest, making me form a smirk.
"I'm on my way home, why?"
"Cuz I'm already here. Your Mom let me in before leaving to go do some court thing."
Confusion hit me hard. Firstly, why was my Mom going to court? And for what reason? And secondly, why was Tori at my house?
"Oh, uhm... Well, did my Mom tell you why she was going to court?" I asked.
"Nope. She just told me that you were on your way home, and that you'd be here in a minute. She also said if we were going to stay in that I should tell you she's cooked some shrimp for dinner and we could both eat." Tori explained.
"I see... Alright, stay put and don't touch anything. I'll be there in ten."
"Can I tell you a secret?" She whispered into the phone.
"I guess." I furrowed my brows.
"I wasn't wearing anything underneath today... Now, I'm up in your room... Not wearing anything at all." She confided seductively.
"Make it five." I hung up, and sped up down the road to my house.
As I drove down, my other phone beeped indicating I got a text message. I swiped up and saw it was a text from my Dad.

'Hey Jade, I understand and I agree, let's do it tonight. Even better! We can go out to that baker's place you liked a lot as a kid, then maybe go out to the boardwalk? Anyways, meet me at the baker's at 8:30.'

I smiled, and sped towards the house. My Dad and I planned for brunch yesterday, but we had a late lunch so I couldn't get a permission slip to get out of school for a bit. I ended up texting him however for a later meetup. 
My train of thoughts we're interrupted with my house coming into view. The car roared when driving into my driveway. The garage was already opened and it was probably Tori's idea. I smirked driving in before shutting the garage closed with the remote control and turning the ignition off. I grabbed my phones and shoved them in my bag before locking my car and walking in the house.
My feet worked quickly and ran up the stairs to my room. I turned the knob to my bedroom, and walked in to a godly sight.
Tori was on my double bed, drenched in the warm afternoon sun that was more orange since it's ready to set that was pouring into my room through the window which was slightly shut with the blinds, but not closed enough to cover naked Tori playing with herself on my bed.
My mouth fell open at the sight and I dropped my bag down to the floor beside the door.
Tori turned her head to me with a lustful look in her eyes.
"Jade, please. " She pleaded to come. I smirked, shutting the door behind me and locking it. My hand grabbed the desk chair and rolled it to the end of the bed. I sat comfortably and watched.
"Play with yourself. "I commanded blatantly.
She did so and I watched as my libido cranked up. Her wavy hair sprawled around her head beautifully as if she laid artistically in this position purposely. Her left hand was playing with her left breast, twirling and tugging on her nipple. Her right hand was down on her vagina, rubbing vigorously at her clitoris. Her mouth hung open nicely and her eyes shut in bliss. Her legs were spread open just right for me to see what was happening down there. Her moans were light and she strained her voice slightly to tone down what she was feeling. I could feel my underwear getting ruined on me. I started to undress and then look for my oil-based lubricant. Once I got my hands on it, I walked over to a Tori that was ready to cum and grabbed both her hands right as she was about to finish. Her eyes opened up and I was already on top of her, pinning her down.
"Jade. "She breathed out.
"Shh, don't talk. Just enjoy. " I purred, flipping her over on her chest. I sat on her bubbly rounded ass and poured some lubricant on my hand before rubbing her back slowly.
She moaned in relaxation as my hands traveled from the nape of her neck down to the bottom of her back. I scooted lower and started rubbing her ass which was firm, but soft and jiggly.
My hands then traveled lower, rubbing her lips and womanhood. She gasped, but raised her butt up higher. I smirked and inserted a finger in slowly before quickly pulling it out. She groaned and flopped her butt down again.
"Is something wrong, Tori?" I asked putting on a sweet tone.
"J-Jade, please. "She moaned.
"What is it, Tori? Say it. "I purred deviously in her ear.
"Make me come. "
I flipped her over and squirted more lube on to my hand before rubbing her breasts. Her eyes shut in pleasure as well as her legs opening up. Watching her get lost in her senses pushed me over the edge which caused me to perform the best cunnilingus I've ever performed in my entire life.

Weak When Ur Around by Blackbear played through my speakers as I chilled on my bed covered from the waist down with my duvet. I exhaled smoke as I watched the sun set slowly behind the City of Angels.
The shower turned off before Tori exited the bathroom in a white towel I gave her. She spotted me on the bed and smirked before walking over to me. She got to the corner of the bed and dropped her towel to my floor before crawling over to me on her hands and knees.
I put out my cigarette in the ashtray that was on my window couch, and cleared my throat. Tori laid on top of me and kissed my chin as I watched the sun set.
"What's on your mind?" She asked.
"N-Nothing." I replied. I sat up and she sat across me, crossing her legs. "Look, I want us to talk about rules and boundaries since we're friends with benefits. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what I need to improve, what I'm good at, what we can do, what we can't do, and whatnot." She simply nodded and got up before wrapping herself up with the white towel again then taking a seat in front of me on the bed.
"Well, where do you wanna start?" She asked.
"Uhm, how about things we both need improvement on?" I suggested, shrugging.
"Okay. Well, you are pretty damn good at almost everything. You need to be open to being bottom, though. I know it can be a bit hard since you're obviously a top, but it would be nice to hand over the dominance to someone else for a bit."
I nodded, "Okay, you're good too, but need extra practice on your licking. You use the tip of your tongue instead of all of it and it stings kinda."
"Alright, now rules and boundaries?" She asked. I nodded, and opened up a list I made on my phone.
"So, uhm... Okay, I don't want you to touch my feet, because it makes me feel gross afterwards. Also, don't kiss my forehead, it makes me feel like a child, don't touch the back on my knee because I'm extremely ticklish there, don't say the word panties around me, or moist. Now boundaries, I don't want you to feel like you have to stay with me if you've found someone else. I have dental dams, and we'll start using those. If you do intend on stopping this, tell me as soon as possible, and I don't want you going with someone else and coming back to me because it makes me feel guilty in ways I do not enjoy. Your turn." I smirked.
She nodded, and sighed before turning around and getting dressed.
"Do as you wish. One boundary: don't see anyone else."