8 - The Breakout

Sorry for the short chapter, I am currently going through a sort of writer's block and working on my album, so I'm extremely tired but enjoy!

_________________________________________

Cat and I ended back at my place with iced chocolate beverages I made. We spoke about our feelings and came to the conclusion that we were both bisexual.
"So, how long?"
"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a sip from my drink.
"How long have you known you were bisexual?" Cat rephrased.
"Well, I've now come to the conclusion that I'm bisexual, but I've always had a thing for both boys and girls." I shrugged. "What about you?"
"Since I met Sam." She smiled.
I smiled at how sweet this all was.
"I've got a great idea! " Cat piped up.
"What is it? " She just turned to me with a devious smirk.

"Cat, I don't think this'll work. " I sighed as we drove up to her house.
"Please! Look, Tori is probably in there twirling her hair around my Sammy! " She exclaimed. I sighed, and found a parking spot close to her compound.
This all started last Saturday night when we got back from rehearsals. Tori brought Sam with her at the Black Box Theatre, and it just created some tension which caused me to cut up star props and half of the moon prop out of anger. Sam even came to Hollywood Arts today to pick up Tori on her bike.
I sighed, and turned the car off before unlocking the doors. Cat jumped out the car faster than light. As I grabbed my stuff, my second phone beeped indicating I got a message. My heart skipped a beat as I slowly unlocked my phone. I got out the car, and locked the car behind me as I started to walk into the compound. My eyes fell to the text that opened up on my phone and I started to read my text that I sent last night before Tori's so I could understand what she was answering to.

' I hate everything and everyone right now. My Mom didn't let me go into her office alone today. She's a therapist at home, and we usually do a relaxation hypnosis or some shit like that but we've been doing that since I was 11. Today she didn't want us to do it in her office, but in my room which I didn't like cuz it was my personal space. My room, and my basement studio. Anyways, you hurt me a lot. I won't tell you what you did cuz it'll give me away, but you suck for that. All I can say is you can't see the obvious stated in front of you. Open up ur eyes before they blind u. '

I groaned at that last metaphor I wrote before moving on to Tori's reply.

'Sorry for the late reply, my girlfriend and I have been busy these few days.
Weird, you should talk to your mom about that. You have a basement studio? That's cool! And, how did I hurt you? I barely know you. And if I do, then I'm sorry? Is there anything I can do to help? Im just done hurting people. I hurt Jade, and somehow Cat who wont tell me what I did."

Cat's not talking to Tori? Shit. I spotted the redhead waiting for me sadly in front of her front door.
"Cat, what's wrong?" I asked. She squeaked sadly before pointing at her window. Confused, I peaked in through her window to see Tori sitting on a bar stool with her legs wrapped around Sam who stood between her legs kissing her.
Something in me ached before I turned away.
"Cat, follow my lead. No matter what." I instructed angrily. She nodded and I pulled her close to me and started to make out with her. My eyes were open and I could see hers were too in confusion. I pulled away and sighed,
"Cat, we're gonna make out, bust in the house making out and go to your room to make them jealous." My hand found its way to my forehead. I felt like I was talking to a child.
She smiled and nodded before jumping on me and wrapping her arms and legs around me. This seemed more fun. I snaked my arms under her things to keep her up and we started making out as she unlocked the door behind me. The door swung open, and I stomped in with a petite redhead making out with me. We stopped by the couch before we pulled away to the sound of a gasp coming from Tori.
I looked back and smiled, "Oh hey. We didn't know you'd be here, we'll just go inside." I winked deviously before giving Cat a piggy back ride to her room. When I did that, I heard the glass Sam was holding break. A smile formed on my face as we got in the room and shut the door behind us.
Cat jumped off me and squealed happily.
"Did they buy it?" She asked with a huge smile.
"Yeah, I guess they did." I furrowed my brows in thought.
"What's up?" Cat asked from Sam's bed.
"I'm guessing Sam likes you back." I stated sitting beside her.
"Well I know that, Sherlock! Wait.. How are you sure?" She asked coming down from her little outburst there.
I groaned in frustration, "Cat, Sam was holding a glass when I looked up at them. She was drinking something and when you got on my back and we were on our way in here, I heard it break and a small grunt from Sam." I explained.
Cat understood it, and we ended up laying down on her bed instead of Sam's.
"So, how'd you feel when you saw Tori kissing Sam?" Cat asked turning to me.
I sighed, " I don't wanna get in my feelings. I hate this sappy thing. I hate Tori. I hate her, but at the same time I just wanna pull her into the Janitor's closet and ..." I noticed Cat looking attentively at me so I decided to keep it PG. "... Kiss her."
She nodded before laying her head in the nook of my neck.
"I miss my Sammy. She cared, but now she cares about Tori." She huffed.
"We'll get 'em. Don't worry. Also, don't touch me." I added.
She giggled thinking it was a joke before I turned my serious gaze at her. Cat noticed this and stopped her giggling abruptly before moving her head off me.