Chapter 1

'He stood there with her heart in his hands.

Looking at him with tears in her eyes, her heart was ripped in pieces.

She disappeared like the wind.

He was the key to make her stay.

He was the one who had everything in his hands, but still, he didn't know.'

You read the sentence over and over hoping to get more ideas.

"Why is writing so hard sometimes!" you groaned.

You had been sitting there for hours trying to continue write, but nothing came up.

You looked out the window that was in front of you and leaned back in your chair.

Everything was so dark out there, even though it only was in the middle of the day.

Sometimes you wondered why you decided to move away from the city to move into a little house nowhere. "'I'm gonna move here to get more inspiration for my books' my ass" you mimicked the words you had said from months ago.

The house was far into a forest surrounded by trees, large trees. So large that you would probably die if one ever decided to fall onto your house. It had a path around the width of a car, and it lead onto the main road. Though the path might not be to big, it was long. It probably took 15 minutes to even get to the main road.

The nicest thing with the surrounding around your house though, was the pond. You didn't know how deep it was, or if it even was a pond, but it looked like one. It had a small rock mountains that you sometimes would sit on and look around into the deep forest, and it also had a few more rocks around it with some bushes on the side.

It would often bloom around the rocks. You had seen a few lily's and they were absolutely beautiful.

The pond was small and it was the first thing you saw when you looked out from the window where you were working on your new book.

Being a writer was hard sometimes, not having enough idéas sometimes was a pain in the ass, and not being able to form good sentences sometimes was just as bad. Obviously there was also a problem with economy, but since your grandfathers passing he had given you a lot of money, so you could at least support yourself now.

Looking at your computer in front of you you muttered "If I had better internet connection I could have gotten so much inspiration and already be finished writing this shit."

You saved what you had and turned off your computer.

You had a laptop, since you liked writing on one better then writing on a desktop. You could go out and sit on the rock by the pond while writing on a laptop. But that wouldn't be possible if you had a desktop.

Making your way to the kitchen you sighted and said,

"If I can't come up with anything more to the story, I'm starting on a new one!"

.

Yoongi was a merman.

He liked being on his own. Where no one else where there to judge him.

He had a beautiful black tail with blue undertones and his hair was black as well.

Yoongi had always been an introverted merman, and he didn't fail to show it.

He was always ignorant when he used to be in school, but to his defence, he said that what they had learned was stupid.

'Humans aren't attached to our voices when we sing and they wouldn't do anything to hear us sing again, that's only myth. Because if they were, then they would all be dead, thinking of how much you all sing!' he had said once in class,

which the teacher responded to making him sigh,

'It isn't actually myth Yoongi, our previously generation used to lure down seamen making them drown here in the ocean. But we stopped doing it once the humans became much stronger, they shot bombs down here and destroyed a lot, killing hundreds of merfolks. Now they don't even believe we exist. But if a human would ever hear you sing. They would be attached to it, and do whatever it takes to hear you sing again.'

The memory was still in Yoongi's mind even after all these years. It still didn't make sense to him, how did they know it would work after all these years.

"Yoongi come on, let's do something!" he heard his friend yell. Looking back he saw his friend Hoseok motioning for him to follow.

Even though Yoongi was an introvert he had got himself a few friends, which even he himself, was surprised with.

"I don't feel like doing something!" he said bitterly.

"Well I'll be going to Seokjin's then, come if you want to!" Hoseok said before making his way away.

After awhile Yoongi got bored and decided to find some more places where there were dark, and no one knew about.

Swimming and swimming everything he found seemed so open and bright. Looking around him he saw the edge of the human world, so he decided to swim a bit lower. That's when he saw a hole, it looked like some sort of cave.

Who could be the one living here, Yoongi thought.

He swam in, deeper and deeper, until he was face by a wall.

"Well it seems like no one's living here. But why is this area brighter than-" he looked up and saw where the light was coming from.

"Let's take a look!" he said excitedly while swimming up.

Looking around him there were tall trees, a house and some rocks around the small area. Leaning up against one rock he looked closer to the house.

"Who would be living this far away from the city?"

He looked closer and closer when he saw a movement in one of the windows.

It was a human.

The human sat down and looked down at something Yoongi couldn't see.

Yoongi was about to turn away when he thought of something.

"Well if humans are attached to merfolks singing, why don't I test it. Starting from today."

Starting to hum on a small melody he closed his eyes and relaxed.

_______________
I don't have much to say after this chapter.. But I hope you enjoyed it!!!
Next chapter will be uploaded next Tuesday or Wednesday as usual :)