Chapter 8 [The End]

It had been a few weeks since the kiss. Yoongi had decided to stay with you and live life with you. Even though you barely knew each other, it didn't matter. You where learning about each other, each and every day that was passing.

1 year later

"Baby.. I've been thinking."

"Aha, what is it Yoongi??"

"Well it's been awhile since I came here... And I want to stay!! But it's been so long since I saw my friends, and I wish to maybe swim to where they live and see them??"
Yoongi looked at you trying to make out what your face meant.

"You're not tied to be here Yoongi, you know that. If you wanna see them then you can see them. But it's up to you whether you want to come back or not." you said calmly with a small smile.

"I'll definitely come back Y/N... Maybe my friends wants to visit here also!" he said looking at you and laughing slightly.

He looked into your eyes and you felt how hesitant he actually was.

"Yoongi. I love you and you know that. " you said catching his attention.

"Ever since the first time you showed up in the pond... I listened to you singing and I felt some sort of way I was so angry before that I had no idea how to continue the story I was writing; but when you showed up I started to write another story and now 1 year later it's finished. It's all thanks to you, you inspired me."

Yoongi looked into your eyes and you moved forward so you were standing right in front of you.

"Please. Visit your friends without any guilt of leaving me." you looked into his eyes and leaned in; placing a kiss on his cheek.

You saw how after you pulled away he slightly blushed and looked down. Cute.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes Yoongi. It's more than okay!"

.

Yoongi had been gone for a few hours and honestly you didn't mind. He had his friends from before and you were more than happy that Yoongi stayed but you didn't want him to shut out his life as a merman either.

You sat in front of the window where you first had seen him.

A smile crept onto your lips. It really was destiny, you thought.

Every night you wanted to see him and the next morning he was there outside in the pond. And it repeated until he lived with you full time.

Every night he sang for you, with that sweet voice of his. You were so lucky that he was yours, forever.

.

Yoongi swan directly to his friend Namjoons house hoping he would be there.

He knocked on the door and it opened revealing a shocked Namjoon.

"Is that you Yoongi?!!" the male asked which Yoongi nooded his head to.

"Come in! I'll call the others!"

When all the friends where there they couldn't believe their eyes.

"We thought you were dead" stated Jimin sadly, while looking down on his tail.

"No no no!! I was hurt during the storm, so I stayed with a human and then I just... decided to stay there." Yoongi said looking at all of his friends faces.

"I'll tell you all about it!" He said and started to tell the whole story of how he got there how he saw the whole city and everything in between.

.