Chapter 4

First I just wanna say thank you for all of the support on this story and on my Namjoon story 'Silent Love', I appreciate all of the love I'm getting!!
Enjoy reading!!!!
-------------

"Mermaid tail?" he asked.

"Yeah, you were hurt from the storm, so I took you in, and you had a mermaid tail on. I didn't want to take it off, 'cause that would be perverted. But you don't have it on now, and I don't see you holding it. So don't forget it."

"Mermaid tail." he said again.

"Yeah, the black one!"

"First off, merman," he stated making you laugh.

"I'm sorry then. Please stay here, you're hurt. But if you're gonna go, take your merman tail with you." you said sarcastically.

"Second of all, It's real, I'm a merman."

"Woah, really! That's so cool.. Stop playing! I saved you, you could at least say thank you. And by the way, the pond is a private area, it belongs to me. You're not actually allowed to bathe there unless you get permission from me." You said, to tired to play games.

"I'll show you it's real! And it's not like you tried to stop me from being in the pond." he said with a sassy tone.

"Well I was this morning, but you seemed to have dissapeard before I had a chance to say anything to you." you half lied, making him walk towards the front door.

You didn't actually mind him swimming in your pond, but he was just being annoying right now, pushing your limits to stay sane.

"Hey! Where are you going?" you said running after him and grabbing his arm to stop him from going further.

"I said I was going to prove that I'm a merman!"

"How?"

"I'll jump into the pond." he shrugged.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!" you looked at him with wide eyes.

"You almost got killed by the storm, and now you want to jump in the pond when the storm isn't over!" you said making him shrug again.

"Come with me!" you said and started to walk towards your bathroom.

Yoongi followed behind you couriously when you opened a door to a room.

"Sit down there!" you said pointing to your bathtub.

"What? So I can prove myself?" he said not understanding why he had to do such thing, but still following your directions.

"Could you take off the blanket?" you asked not wanting to get it wet.

"I'm naked under." he said making you nod, "Okay, then don't do that!"

"I don't understand it, what am I doing here, in a, whatever this is," he said pointing to the bathtub.

"You don't take showers or baths in underwater land?" you said laughing. "I guess that makes sense!"

You reached over to turn the handle on, making water flow into the bathtub where the man was currently sitting in.

"Let's see if you're actually honest!" you said still not believing a word he had said.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the water flowing into the tub.. And then he looked at you and smirked.

You saw his black tail appear and gasped. He wasn't actually kidding.