Chapter 5

Yoongi thought about what you had said. You didn't actually ask him to become human, just to stay until the storm was over. And he wasn't really a merman who liked to follow rules, and he didn't even know why they had rules like that, it was stupid he thought.

"I'll stay then."

"Okay, but I still have a few questions!" you said making Yoongi smile.

"Okay then, ask me!"

"Well, how do mermaids grow up?" you said, "Like I mean, do you go to school or have jobs? And do you have fish friends?" You asked laughing at the last part a bit quietly.

"Yeah, we go to school, and some merfolks has jobs, some don't, I don't.. And well, a lot of merfolks are friends with fish, I have a fish friend called Jimin!" he said making you laugh out loud at the last part, not believing 'The Little Mermaid' was partly true.

"HAVING FISH FRIENDS! THAT'S SO FUNNY! DO YOU HAVE CRAB FRIENDS THAT REPORTS EVERYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR FATHER TOO?" you said while laughing thinking about how Sebastian would gossip to Ariels father about what she was doing.

Yoongi on the other hand was less amused, not understand what was so funny.

"Why are you like this Y/N?" he said.

Breathing in and out you stopped laughing.

"There's a movie called 'The Little Mermaid', it's about a mermaid, and well she has a fish friend, and a crab friend."

"Okay, what's so funny about that."

"Well, humans don't believe in mermaids. Which means that they just made it up. And to think it's true, it's quiet funny." you said making him look down,

"What's a movie?" he asked.

"Well, it's like a long video."

"What's a video then?"

"Ah, right. It's like seeing with your eyes-" you started while looking at him, making sure he understood you.

"Right now your looking at me, so you can see my movements, and well, in movies they record people, or sometimes draw pictures, putting them together making a movie. So when you watch it, it's like watching something with your eyes." you said sighting at how bad you were to explain things.

"Look, I'm bad at explaining it, but we could watch one, so you could understand."

He nodded his head.

"Can we watch it now?"

"Why not." You said making your way out to your living room. Looking back you saw that he didn't follow you.

"Yoongi, aren't you coming." you yelled.

You saw as his figure appeard.

"Y/N, these clothes are uncomfterable!"

"That's because they aren't your size, and you don't have underwear on either."

"Then give me underwear and clothes in my size." he said huffing.

"I don't have underwear that would match you, not clothes either. Can't you manage to wear them for awhile, since like you said, your gonna go when the storm is over."

"What if I don't wanna go when the storm's over. Can I get clothes my size then?" he said making you widen your eyes. Why wouldn't he want to go back.

"Not because I'm gonna stay, I'm just wondering!" he said realizing his mistake. In one way he really wanted to stay and get to know you, and he wanted to know what it was like being a human. But he knew the rules about being human. Not that he cared, but a few days on land wouldn't be to bad right?

"Yeah, if you would stay, I guess I would be forced to get you clothes your own size." you said while getting over the shock.

You walked over to the couch grabbing the remote to your TV switching it on.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw people moving on the screen and you looked up to him and laughed. "Yep, that's how it looks like. I need to put on the movie though." you said getting up, finding the DVD to 'The Little Mermaid'. Putting it in your DVD player you went back to the couch, sitting down on it this time.

Patting the seat next to you, Yoongi was quick to sit beside you, eyes still on the TV.

"So this is an animated movie. It means that people drew all of it." you said and played the movie.

The movie started and Yoongi was make sure to point out everything that was wrong with the movie, and stated that they actually learned about human things in school, so Ariel shouldn't have to hide the fashintation she has with it and that he was a much better singer than her. Sometimes saying that it was getting boring, but you could see how focused he was watching the movie.

When the movie had ended you turned to him.

"So what did you think of it?"

"Well it was okay I guess, nice story, happy ending." he said pretending to not be interested in it.

"Well most movies have happy endings. That's why I like the real stories. You see, this is actually a movie inspired by a book by author Hans Christian Andersen. In the real story the prince never marries Ariel, he marries someone else making Ariel die with a broken heart and dissolve into sea foam." You said making Yoongi look at you with confusion.

"You won't understand unless you read the whole story." he nodded.

"You said you write on the computer, what do you write?"

You looked at him and said "Well, mostly romance stuff, drama you know; though it's been going a bit slow lately."

"Is it your work?"

"Yeah I'm a author."

Silent fell over the room until you started to speak up.

"It's late, we should sleep. Tommorrow the storms probably gone, so you can go home then." you said,

"Are you hungry by the way? I can fix something." Remembering that you hadn't eaten yet. You weren't hungry, but he probably was. Walking up only stopping to get an answer from him.

"No, I'm fine." Yoongi said making his way up standing beside you.

"You can sleep in my bed tonight and I'll take the couch." you said while walking to the bathroom with him following.

You looked for another toothbrush and gave it to him.

"Here, just do what I do." you said, not being quite sure if he knew how to brush his teeth.

Putting your toothbrush under rinsing water, Yoongi did the same. Putting on toothpaste on yours, the Yoongis, you started brushing your teeth. Making Yoongi do the same.

"You realize I do know how to brush my teeth right?" he said while laughing.

"Now I know."

"You sure don't know a lot about merfolks."

"Well I didn't know they even existed until today."

"Fair enough."

---------------------------
So that was this chapter.
I don't actually have anything to say (surprisingly)

Next Chapter: Wednesday