Chapter 7

You were currently sitting at home writing on your new story. Looking out from the window you saw how it only got darker by the minute.

The trip to the city went great. You bought Yoongi some shoes, with made him complain that they weren't comfortable at all. And you had showed him around all the places you could. You thought he looked so cute since he was so fashionated with almost everything.

When you had arrived home, it was afternoon and ever since then, you have been sitting on your chair, trying to come up with good things to write, while Yoongi had watched you.

You looked back to see him still sitting on the bed watching you.

"Yoongi, can you be honest with me for a second?" you asked making him look up at you confused.

"When haven't I been honest?" he remarked.

"Well, why did you want to stay here?" you said.

Yoongi gulped, he knew that question would be coming sooner or later.

"I wanted to see the human world with my own eyes."

"But you have rules. That's at least what you said to me. It has to be something more important reason for you to stay!"

"Look, there's actually not really an important reason for me to stay, as I said, I wanted to see the human world with my own eyes."

"Okay then," you said looking back at your computer.

There was a silence for a few seconds before Yoongi spoke up.

"What are your writing about?"

"I don't know. I feel like I'm not making any progress." you said sighing.

"I could help you." he said going up and standing right behind you.

"I'm actually a really great writer."

Bending his body over your shoulder he looked at the screen and read what has previously been written.

You sat in your chair while Yoongi were talking about how you could improve your writing.

"Look, I'm a bit tired. I wanna sleep." you said lifting yourself up from the chair, trying not to touch him since he was so close.

"Ah, yeah right. You can sleep in your bed, I'll take the couch." Yoongi had said quite dissapointed since he really liked writing, and being close to you.. Though he didn't know why.

"Okay then, thank you." You said making your way to brush your teeth.

Ever since then you guys kind of had a weird tension between you. You didn't quite know why, and you wanted to know.

.

Waking up to your dark room was a blessing. No lights there to annoy you, all that could be heard was the birds from outside. You walked out of your bed and went to open the blinds to your window. And there he was. Swimming around and singing. You smiled to yourself and grabbed your laptop walking out to the pond. Still in your pyjamas you greeted him.

"Hello, Yoongi! I see you're enjoying this morning."

Yoongi laughed at you. "I'm not enjoying it, I'm coping with it."

You laughed as well and sat down on your regular rock. Opening the computer you just looked at what you had written in the document.

"Yoongi, I could really use your help!" you said to him turning around to look at him in the face.

"Well, Y/N, of course I'll help you." he said making you smile brightly.

"REALLY?! THANK YOU!!"

"But then you have to do as I tell you." you nodded.

"Well Y/N, first go and put away your computer."

"Bu-" you started making him cut you of. "No buts, you need inspiration and I know how. Now come on, go." he said shooing you away.

You walked into your house and put your laptop on the kitchen table walking out once again.

"Okay Y/N, you're gonna swim with me now. You can take off your clothes."

"I- First off, how is swimming gonna give me inspiration. Second of all, I only have underwear under."

"I don't see I problem then. You need to trust me Y/N, plus, underwear and bathing clothes look the same." he said smiling at you. You still just stood there being unsure of what to do. "Come on!"

You took of your clothes leaving you in your underwear. You stepped closer to the pond and sat down on the edge, your legs dangling in the water. Yoongi swam closer to you wrapping his arms around your waist, he pulled you into the water and started to sing. Your hands made your way around his neck as he swam around in circles holding you tight to him.

"Yoongi, how is this supposed to give me inspiration?" you asked him quietly.

"Shhh, just close your eyes Y/N."

You did as you were told and you felt Yoongi pull you closer, until your head was resting on his chest.

After awhile Yoongi decided to speak up, still keeping you close.

"I don't know what happens with me when I'm with you. Please tell me you feel it too.." you pulled back slightly, looking into his eyes, that were burning into your own.

"I know, I feel it too." you said calmly. "I don't know what it is though." You looked at him with almost pleading eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't know about what's happening either." he said, smirking a bit he continued, "But I could guess it's love."

"Yoongi, stop it, we barely know each other."

"Yeah, and that's why you're half naked here, and letting me touch you" His smirk was no plastered all over his face.

"You're making it sound so dirty!!" you whined, knowing well that you were only there because Yoongi had told you that you would get inspiration by it, and he was only touching your waist, sure your bodies were pretty much connected at this point, but he had only touched your waist, even though he made it sound like he had done something unholy.

One of his arms made it's way to your cheek. And slowly he pulled you closer stopping when your lips where almost touching each other.

"Tell me if you don't want it."

But you didn't mind one bit. Closing the gap between your lips, they moved against each others in a perfect kiss.

____
I'm a bit late with this chapter. Sorry ♡
Next chapter will come eventually